Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 120 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkulczyc

Jul 16, 2013
Hopefully there will be a pre 1960s and pre 1970s pinball game that we can choose in the future as well.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I wanted Fireball, but Xenon...
EDIT #2: ...but the Date of manufacture was one year later. I'm not sure why it's in the poll.
because this way FS will please everyone who wants Xeneon (me included) but at the same time they can say that they did offer us a chance to pick a pre 1980 game. So they will use Xenon as an excuse that they did made a pre 1980 game that we picked. Shame on you FS.
An hour ago it seemed that Paragon has a chance but now..... :(

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Where did FS claim this poll being an EM? They just stated pre-1980. I went with Xenon.

Nothing to suggest this would be an em but they have gone on record promising one em table for this season and next season. It has been suggested that whatever table this is would fill the "em slot" even if it ends up being an ss table. That would be tremendously disappointing. I'm all for paragon and I do wish to see xenon made but I would rather see an em win and give more variety. Ideally if it wins, they could make xenon (a top ten finisher on the old Bally poll) and maybe fireball 72 to get a true em and a table that had been previously optioned in another poll. I think that would be a fair outcome if they continue ignoring the lack of eligibility xenon has.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Xeon very cool audio and art work is great ... half of that being on the back glass which you will almost never see in TPA. With that being said, with only a cool glass tube to shoot through, an alternative drop target situation, and a mediocre multiball ... it loses its umph pretty quickly. We should really be voting in a table that is challenging and will keep you coming back. FIREBALL has all that ... just a really cool classic

Montgomery Gabrys

Mar 20, 2012
Pre-1980 Table = Xenon?

Nope - so who cares. They might as well do any year since the theme is just an empty ruse wrapped around so much BS. How about Tron Legacy while we're at it?

RC_Deckman

Dec 26, 2012
My vote's in for Paragon. It's not the most exciting, but it has some interesting play, what with the 5x the way it is and spelling Paragon with the saucer. I own it IRL, (call me biased). Curious to see how it plays in the digital realm.

Montgomery Gabrys

Mar 20, 2012
I wanted Fireball, but Xenon...

Oh well. (Hey Farsight, might want to look into tap-passes...)

EDIT: According to the IPDB, Xenon was made beginning on November 26, 1979. So it does qualify. http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2821

EDIT #2: ...but the Date of manufacture was one year later. I'm not sure why it's in the poll.

Which means it didn't appear in most locations until 1981 - but who cares! Not this poll - it's just another popularity contest. Facts don't matter.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I hope we still get 1 EM for seasons 4 & 5, but I fear this poll is for the "EM" slot. I think Farsight should make Xenon based on the vote turn out for it, but remove it from this poll and allow those who chose it to vote again for a legit pre 1980 machine. If any Farsight employee sees this, can you please confirm that we are to expect an actual EM in season 4 & 5 or are you considering anything pre 1980 an "EM"? The last EMs were produced in '77 by Gottlieb and all other manufactures switched to SS before if Im not mistaken.

Was wondering that myself. Hopefully fireball still makes it in on a seperate EM slot.

The poll isn't even a day old and already Xenon has run away with it.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
If FarSight decides to take Xenon out (even if they don't I'm fine with leaving Xenon in), I hope they replace Xenon with Williams Space Mission or Bally's Lost World.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
re: "since when was xenon a pre 1980?"

It's not - nobody cares - least of which the idiots who drafted this poll.

to qualify it wqs created by farsight and many of us do care, vut disclaimer paragon was one of my childhood machines id be happier with most of the others over xenon tho

1. paragon 2. fireball 3. joker poker

if xenon is inckuded tbh i want alien poker

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I think that after a specified period of time Farsight should also do another poll of the top three tables in this poll. As of the time of this posting, there are 33 votes for the other tables which is about 30-32 percent of the total vote.

This old fart thinks this option should really be considered.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I think that after a specified period of time Farsight should also do another poll of the top three tables in this poll. As of the time of this posting, there are 33 votes for the other tables which is about 30-32 percent of the total vote.

This old fart thinks this option should really be considered.

immolder than yku frankie ya spring chicken! ty for voting laragin!

RC_Deckman

Dec 26, 2012
Dude....it's like pulling ones fingernails off. It always amazes me how a dozen people ask the same damn question 12 times in a row rather then take 2 minutes and read a little bit of what other users have posted and already had answered. They still get requests for Adams Family. When Im in a particularly terse mood I fire back at these idiots and half the time the STILL don't get it. However, I always feel better. ;) that's all that matters at that point!!!

I particularly enjoy when they request a table that's already been released. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.