Final three tables of Season Six UK

Apr 3, 2015
I saw that these three tables for Season Six were now available in the store for us here in UK [at last!] so downloaded them, finally! However, they are not shown in my list of tables within the game; just the usual 'All games downloaded Season 6'. Tried re-downloading from Library [after spending ages trying to find my download list], saw them there and pressed the download button and rechecked to see if this worked. Nothing!! I have the 5.05 system update but now wondering if it's because we are needing this so-called patch from Farsight to arrive? Trying to re-download from the playstation store does not give an option to re-download. I have restored my licences. Anyone else having grief?:confused:

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Sony released all the DLC to purchase, but you aren't able to play those tables until you download the patch that is supposed to come out with it. Things got mixed up unfortunately, so we weren't able to release the patch with the DLC or get them to delay the DLC until the patch was ready. Unfortunately, you cannot play the new tables until I release the new patch for EU. I'm clearing up several bugs and lighting issues that were introduced in the NA patch so that EU doesn't have to worry about the same problems NA had. I expect this patch to come out the 23rd next week. Sorry for the confusion.

Apr 3, 2015
Same thing here.

Hoping FlippyFloppy sees this - he might be able to help. Playstation have suggested Restore licences. which I've done; deleting the application and re-install game content [not tried as yet but not keen on this procedure in case I cannot re-download]; final offering was to access safe mode and Rebuild Database, Option 5. After trying those and if no success, to get in touch with the developer.

Apr 3, 2015
Sony released all the DLC to purchase, but you aren't able to play those tables until you download the patch that is supposed to come out with it. Things got mixed up unfortunately, so we weren't able to release the patch with the DLC or get them to delay the DLC until the patch was ready. Unfortunately, you cannot play the new tables until I release the new patch for EU. I'm clearing up several bugs and lighting issues that were introduced in the NA patch so that EU doesn't have to worry about the same problems NA had. I expect this patch to come out the 23rd next week. Sorry for the confusion.

just seen your post after posting what happened with Playstation support. Thanks for that; will it cure the greyed out download content i.e. all the tables I have bought through the store as well? I don't want to delete and re-download if it will fix all ailments!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
just seen your post after posting what happened with Playstation support. Thanks for that; will it cure the greyed out download content i.e. all the tables I have bought through the store as well? I don't want to delete and re-download if it will fix all ailments!

You shouldn't have to delete the game, the patch make the tables available.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017

What FlippyFloppy said. Also, just for future reference, when you download the table, you aren't actually downloading the table. You are just downloading entitlements that give you access to play that table. The patch actually has all of the tables.

kng273

Oct 22, 2017
What FlippyFloppy said. Also, just for future reference, when you download the table, you aren't actually downloading the table. You are just downloading entitlements that give you access to play that table. The patch actually has all of the tables.
Guys can you please tell us when the update will be released in UK?

Apr 3, 2015

Yes, thanks, I thought that what happens when you purchase another table - the table is already downloaded and buying it unlocks it on your console.
Going back to what I referred to earlier - ALL of my tables are presently greyed out in the PlayStation Store and none are available to be re-downloaded if needed. This situation just affects Farsight Pinball Arcade and not other games purchased from whoever. So, my question was whether this patch coming next week would correct this error in the store?

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
At last!!! We finally have season six, and the friends leaderboard on PS4 in the UK. And all the new trophies.
Thanks so much Tom. As far as I'm concerned you are the best person to ever work for Farsight. You said you'd do it, and you did it.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
At last!!! We finally have season six, and the friends leaderboard on PS4 in the UK. And all the new trophies.
Thanks so much Tom. As far as I'm concerned you are the best person to ever work for Farsight. You said you'd do it, and you did it.[/QUOTE

Thanks dear Tom.
I got one problem. Bought the glo-balls, but they are not shown as extra balls to select as the others like Adams Family in tables menue.

Last edited:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
[MENTION=5029]Silverball67[/MENTION]

Try scrolling the opposite direction through the different balls.

Some people are having trouble with the Glo-balls not showing up when they scroll one way or the other.

[MENTION=7016]Tom Devaney[/MENTION]
This problem also exists on Vita, in case it hasn't been reported yet.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2015
@ Tom Devaney

Final three tables are now playable. However, there's still the problem of all my Pinball Arcade Tables being greyed out in the store itself and am unable to re-download from there. PlayStation have told me to get in touch with the developers after completing the instructions sent to myself by them. I am at a complete loss as to what the problem might be.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
@ Tom Devaney

Final three tables are now playable. However, there's still the problem of all my Pinball Arcade Tables being greyed out in the store itself and am unable to re-download from there. PlayStation have told me to get in touch with the developers after completing the instructions sent to myself by them. I am at a complete loss as to what the problem might be.

So what's exactly the problem? Are you not able to play any of the tables you own?

Apr 3, 2015
So what's exactly the problem? Are you not able to play any of the tables you own?

I am unable to re-download individual tables to my PS4 from the the PS store; I don't have this option as I do with other games/add-ons that I have bought. However, the PS3 tables are available to be added to my download list as are Zen tables I've bought on the PS4. The only way I can re-download PA tables to the PS4 is to delete the game and re-download the whole lot again.
I'll get back in touch with the PS store if you think it's their problem [which it more than likely is I feel], but I am just going around in circles trying to solve the matter.
Thank you.

Unable to re-download from Library as well on PS4. Just seems to hang.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
@ Tom Devaney

Try restoring your licenses on your PS4.

Settings >> account management >> restore license

Apr 3, 2015
I've done all that and gone into safe mode to rebuild the database; also as I said - deleted the entire game and then re-downloaded but still got the same problem.

Zabu

Feb 5, 2013
Are you able to play the tables you bought after downloading the full game? There is no actual download for the tables. I believe its because there is nothing to download from the store, once you bought them from the store they are tied to your account. The game sees that you purchased them and lets you play them, there is no unlock to actually download.

Apr 3, 2015
Are you able to play the tables you bought after downloading the full game? There is no actual download for the tables. I believe its because there is nothing to download from the store, once you bought them from the store they are tied to your account. The game sees that you purchased them and lets you play them, there is no unlock to actually download.

I can play tables [ones that I have tried]. If you go to the store and log on and look at your download list you will see all the tables available for download [or should do]. As mentioned before all my PS3 tables are available for download and, indeed, all other downloads for all the other games that I have bought. It should not have to be that you have to delete and re-download the whole game and all the tables again surely if something goes awry?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts