Fireball and El Dorado Screenshots

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
ask Jeff. And for real, Sorcerer. Really fun sounds and layout, and pretty much everything

Just off the top of my head, Four Million B.C. Would be a welcome addition

Yes!

3270458610_8cb1a4bc5f_b.jpg

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
High Hand and Fast Draw would be two dream EM's for me.

Good ones. Zaccaria might still have a chance to do a real close one to top hand if they really want to, and fans put pressure/ make it commercially viable.

Fast draw looks like a fun drop target game. Wild west theams are bad ass, who says the good ol' USA has no 'culture' or history!

Top Hand:
high%20hand%202014%20003.JPG

Wreckless Fast Draw gameplay:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You take that back. I adore Jack-Bot--especially after Bowen Kerins' awesome tutorial.

The Getaway is absolutely different enough to be a different game. Supercharger, baby!

Not to mention, the addition of a DMD expands rule possibilities immensely and makes games far different than their predecessors. EDCOG just added an extra ball at the lower drop targets.

Well, whatever. Still looking forward to these two. And their release brings us closer to TX-Sector.

I'm not going to take this one back. Instead, I will double-down. Both those titles do have similar designs, but enough new features to warrant bringing out the newer versions.

Both newer games still get lots of my TPA play time, especially Getaway, and both have awesome music and great rule sheets.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I'm not going to take this one back. Instead, I will double-down. Both those titles do have similar designs, but enough new features to warrant bringing out the newer versions.

Both newer games still get lots of my TPA play time, especially Getaway, and both have awesome music and great rule sheets.

With El Dorado I feel its more a combination of superior visual and acoustic appeal, seemingly more difficult and balanced scoring, and for some nostalgia. I have never played a real El Dorado EM, but I feel it will replace and surpass the current incarnation. I could see this game being one of my favs.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
With El Dorado I feel its more a combination of superior visual and acoustic appeal, seemingly more difficult and balanced scoring, and for some nostalgia. I have never played a real El Dorado EM, but I feel it will replace and surpass the current incarnation. I could see this game being one of my favs.

In my opinion, CoG was a total snoozer. But the EM version actually looks more like fun. Like SC at the end of season 4, I'm approaching this one with an open mind.

Fireball is the one I'm excited about. I've never played an IRL version of the game-now I'll get to see what the buzz is about. I see the spinning disk dealing out a lot more punishment than the ones in Whirlwind did.

invitro

May 4, 2012
everybody else, what are some other EMs you would want?

I'd have to do a fair amount of work to answer this accurately, but I know I'd like to see any table with Dave Christiansen art, as long as I could figure out how to view the backglass in TPA :(. And I know Atlantis is very highly rated, and looks great to me.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I'd have to do a fair amount of work to answer this accurately, but I know I'd like to see any table with Dave Christiansen art, as long as I could figure out how to view the backglass in TPA :(. And I know Atlantis is very highly rated, and looks great to me.
-----------
Yea... the EMs have much better art than the new ones eh. :D

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
A little OT, but it'll be interesting to see how these sell. A good showing could set the stage for future EM releases.

Now where's Paragon?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
A little OT, but it'll be interesting to see how these sell. A good showing could set the stage for future EM releases.

Now where's Paragon?

I plan on buying multiple copies, even for platforms I never play on just to show some EM love and hope it sells well to make more pre-1986 tables.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
The tables are looking great. You get a game over when you tilt in El Dorado, which'l make things a bit tougher than usual.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
The tables are looking great. You get a game over when you tilt in El Dorado, which'l make things a bit tougher than usual.

I had forgotten that Gottlieb Pins from that time would end the game if you tilted it, ruined a good game for me. Nice to see it in TPA version. It's also nice to see the credit counter too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.