First impressions?

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I would say though out of all the lightning flipper pinball tables in The Pinball Arcade so far this one is by far my favorite. I think this is the first pinball table in the entire collection where I have actually completed a video mode!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I can see why this table is so addicting. now I get why people become obsessed with it. I feel like the more I play and understand the table, the harder it becomes. getting all three multi balls is so awesome though it's worth the agony. All that being said this feels like by far the glitchiest table Farsight has put out. Looking forward to an update to fix things.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Wow, good job Farsight! I'm totally hooked and with a lot of games under my belt, I can say that it really comes close to the real machine which I played a couple of times. Half made ramps are less risky in the TPA version, the Coffin ramp is a bit easier in real life. Video mode seems a bit quicker in TPA, I haven't made it past level three yet anyway. I love how the stacking is structured and how each made shot yields progression towards something useful, maybe aside from the asylum shot. The elusive 3x stacking MB situation is what makes me come back to the table in any case, even with the drainfest being the default mode on the table. All flipper techniques (that are possible in TPA anyway) come into play. I do a lot of deadpassing to catch my breath :)
Well I just cleared the 4B line, more should be possible!

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I can see why this table is so addicting. now I get why people become obsessed with it. I feel like the more I play and understand the table, the harder it becomes. getting all three multi balls is so awesome though it's worth the agony. All that being said this feels like by far the glitchiest table Farsight has put out. Looking forward to an update to fix things.

Those glitches that end your ball and send you to fun with bonus after multi multiball are present in the rom of the table itself.

There will never be a fix for them.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Love it!

It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that I enjoy on other tables but it is perfectly balanced, a great theme and a nice feeling all over it. Top-3 with Whitewater and MM.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Dark table with lots of drains without even touching the ball. Video Mode hits me surprisingly from the plunger shot. Voiceovers are creating a nice mood but aren't helpful like on other tables. Scoring depends on the mist ;)

Last edited:

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
Had a really awesome game last night. Scored 790 million and cleared the table goals (took the longes time to initiate the Rats mode)

Dechampfleury

Feb 19, 2013
Bonjour, j'aime ce flipper mais j'en ai plein le dos des coulantes...serieux...il faut etre ultra alerte et en super forme physique pour jouer à ce flip ! Bref, cool mais trop trop lassant ces balles perdues...

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Bonjour, j'aime ce flipper mais j'en ai plein le dos des coulantes...serieux...il faut etre ultra alerte et en super forme physique pour jouer à ce flip ! Bref, cool mais trop trop lassant ces balles perdues...
Bonjour Dechampfleury, au moins je te comprends, mais je crois que vous vous profiterez bien de parler en anglais ici. Si vous connaisez mon bon ami [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION] tu verrais que votre anglais doit past être tres bien non plus.

En tout cas, bienvenue a TPAF.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

Bienvenue sur le forum ! :D

Je suis heureux de voir que vous vous plaisez dans ce tableau , je pense qu'il est amusant aussi.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Bonjour Dechampfleury, au moins je te comprends, mais je crois que vous vous profiterez bien de parler en anglais ici. Si vous connaisez mon bon ami [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION] tu verrais que votre anglais doit past être tres bien non plus.

En tout cas, bienvenue a TPAF.

Congratulations for your french language skills. Really.

Bienvenue sur le forum ! :D

Je suis heureux de voir que vous vous plaisez dans ce tableau , je pense qu'il est amusant aussi.

Not bad.
But I'm not sure you understood the real meaning of his post. ;)

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

images

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.