Force Feedback help?

roccodimarco

Mar 17, 2017
So after many tweaks and guide reading, I FINALLY have TPA running the way I want, with a custom desktop machine. It's not spectacular, if anything its a prototype until I'm ready to build something a little better. Anyway, I bought one of these kits https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LAUYCXE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and I have it running through x360ce no problems. Now my question is, how could I go about getting some sort of force feedback into my little machine? I'm looking for a quick, easy and cheap idea. I was wondering if its possible, and I'm not sure if this will make sense, but, could you have two controllers running into the same profile in x360ce? Meaning, could I leave my arcade buttons in the position they are, but also have a 360 controller plugged in for the rumble feature?

Again, I know this doesn't sound like I'm making much sense, so sorry about that. If anyone has any easy trick I could use to get the rumble from the 360 controller to work with my kit it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Came across this which monitors when FFB happens in vJoy [MENTION=5962]TerryRed[/MENTION] for AHK use

TerryRed wants those indicators to fire virtual keypresses for his solenoids, however [MENTION=6599]roccodimarco[/MENTION] perhaps you should use a button remapper like JoyToKey instead of x360ce and map for the games keyboard input and have a 360pad mounted inside.. games like TPA will take input from both keyboard and controller at the same time.

For instance, my original dualshock playstation controller is button mapped to keys but only their sticks are mapped via x360ce, so I have two nudge control schemes available to me, Stick & [WASD] D-Pad. #PCMASTERRACE

Now roccodimarco, JoyToKey has a 'profile for applications' feature so if you dont want those buttons acting like a keyboard all the time it's avoidable.

What I don't know is how to [exactly] hook up any of these rumble features to either of your arcade button microcontroller setups.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.