Forum closure

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Even later to the party! I have been on these forums for 10 years, and was sad to hear it was closing. I only heard today (through Jared in discord) that the forum is still active, so am very pleased to see it again. Thanks Grant for stepping in!

Grant

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 29, 2022
I know people using forums is a bit old-skool these days – most people tend to discuss on Discord, FB Groups and Reddit – but it would have been a shame for this place to disappear. It doesn't technically cost me anything to host it, as I'm already paying for hosting for my main site, and having DPF on the server doesn't really make any difference, so happy to keep things going for as long as I can :)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I know people using forums is a bit old-skool these days – most people tend to discuss on Discord, FB Groups and Reddit – but it would have been a shame for this place to disappear. It doesn't technically cost me anything to host it, as I'm already paying for hosting for my main site, and having DPF on the server doesn't really make any difference, so happy to keep things going for as long as I can :)
There is a lot of valuable and nostalgic stuff in these forums, so really pleased you saved it. Cheers!

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.