Request Freddy, Dracula or T.F.T.C.

Jan 6, 2013
can you pls stop requesting this in every your post at this forum?[/QUOTE

Well first off i did not know you were that big of fan of mine to read everyone of my post.Second who are you to tell me to stop requesting. I use to beg and request to my Mother and to Santa for that Evil Knievel wind up 12inch stunt kit back in the 70s over 100 times and i am sure it got annoying but guess what....I GOT IT

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Dracula = great tournament game for its challenge.

TFTC = great Data East game.

Freddy = I didn't play because it scared me when the bowling alley still had it with Tee'd Off and Corvette. Now I'm ready to go.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Dracula is a great love story...perfect for February! I would prefer to see that, then TFTC before the others.

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Despite the large amount of Facebook requests for Freddy, FarSight has yet to officially comment on it. Curious.

It would require overcoming licensing hurdles though. You'd have to pay Freddy actor Robert Englund, whose likeness and voice are used. Gottlieb and Warner Bros. would have to be paid, and possibly the composer of the main theme from Nightmare on Elm Street, as it's used in the game. Other actor depictions/sound clips may come into play also. Not sure.

I definitely would like to see it on TPA. Moreso than Bram Stoker's Dracula or Tales From the Crypt... even though those are great tables also. Any of these three would make a great October release table.

chadderack

Dec 31, 2013
Despite the large amount of Facebook requests for Freddy, FarSight has yet to officially comment on it. Curious.

It would require overcoming licensing hurdles though. You'd have to pay Freddy actor Robert Englund, whose likeness and voice are used. Gottlieb and Warner Bros. would have to be paid, and possibly the composer of the main theme from Nightmare on Elm Street, as it's used in the game. Other actor depictions/sound clips may come into play also. Not sure.

I definitely would like to see it on TPA. Moreso than Bram Stoker's Dracula or Tales From the Crypt... even though those are great tables also. Any of these three would make a great October release table.

I passed on buying an actual Mary Shelley's Frankenstein table (which would go with this theme). (Data East)

I'm guessing this is not in the conversation because TPA doesn't do Data East tables right now?

(I've never played the table. Wonder if it's any good. Apparently it plays Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein", which would obviously cause an additional licensing fee).

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
i used to own a Freddy pinball, it was a bit crap
i used to own a Dracula pinball, it was fantastic and probably the game i've owned but sold that i miss the most
i've never owned a TFTC but would love to at some point

good calls

btw i'm so excited and hafta tell someone - i have a new game coming in, a POTFC!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.