Future Season 3 Poll

Which of the three Williams® tables would you like to be included in Season Three?

• Cyclone

Votes: 107 26.7%
  • Earthshaker!

Votes: 116 28.9%
  • Diner

Votes: 178 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

I voted for both Earthshaker and Diner in the "Official" poll, but only Diner on this one :eek:

ES has more nostalgia for me, but Diner is harder to find in the wild in my neck of the woods.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I voted for Earthshaker right as I created this poll. But, on the point, let's see Earthshaker!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I want a coaster themed pin too! Rollercoaster Tycoon. :)

voted for Diner.

karl

May 10, 2012
Voted Earthshaker. No deep reason. Just like it best of the 3. All of these are ok, but they are pretty far down on my wish list at the moment.

Regarding the shaker effect in HD: Forget it, nothing can save that turd, so why bother. It's without a doubt my least favorite newer Stern (technically a Sega though)

Played both monopoly and RCT in a big tournament for the first time this weekend and they both seamed pretty good.(and miles better than HD) Hoping those have a chance soon. Licenses yes, but those can't be that expensive. Hoping we get to see Word Cup soccer this season also. Fun game from what I could tell after one match.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
earthshaker looks like the most fun imo. followed by cyclone then diner. wouldnt mind any of them tho.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Is that nut case still voting for cyclone on the official poll
He should be named and shamed

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Is that nut case still voting for cyclone on the official poll
He should be named and shamed

It's probably more than one person. In fact I am very certain it is. But one person has taken it to extremes where others just were slightly ridiculous.

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Why so few options? I hate these kind of topics. The op picks all pins he want as an option.

Where is the option, a huge pile of other pins before these 3?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Why so few options? I hate these kind of topics. The op picks all pins he want as an option.

Where is the option, a huge pile of other pins before these 3?

Read the op's first post. He made an informal poll based on FarSight's formal poll that has turned into a mess due to the ease of one person being able to vote over and over and over and over....

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Cyclone. Once I have that one I can't say I'm too bothered about what else makes it to the Pinball Arcade.

Berq

Mar 15, 2013
We all know there's something not right with pinball junkies, but pinball junkies that don't have a healthy aversion to clowns... something about that breed that's just not right. :p

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Diner all the way. Cyclone is good but there just isn't quite enough going on to be interesting for serious play, like Space Shuttle. Forget Earthshaker, we've already got a crapton of Lawlors that all play the same.

I like clowns. Never understood all the hate. Clowns are cool.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Diner all the way. Cyclone is good but there just isn't quite enough going on to be interesting for serious play, like Space Shuttle. Forget Earthshaker, we've already got a crapton of Lawlors that all play the same.

I like clowns. Never understood all the hate. Clowns are cool.

There hasn't been a Lawlor this season, though. Two Ritchies, but no Lawlor.

Don't particularly mind which table makes it in myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts