Future Season 3 Poll

Which of the three Williams® tables would you like to be included in Season Three?

• Cyclone

Votes: 107 26.7%
  • Earthshaker!

Votes: 116 28.9%
  • Diner

Votes: 178 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
That Cyclone clown has always creeped me out. I dig the game but don't think I could ever own the real pin because of that clown.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Don't remeber playing any of them IRL. Cyclone looks like the one with the most interesting layout but visually looks awful. Earthshaker looks good but the layout looks dull. So I voted for Diner.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Diner, closely followed by Earthshaker and then loooooooooooooooooooooooong gap cyclone (hurricane would be the better choice here but still way after the other two).

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
I'm actually not terribly familiar with any of these tables. :X And why attempt to cheat at a poll like this? I'll bet you that all three of these tables will eventually be in Season 3 ANYWAY.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Earthshaker always seemed like it had the most interesting theme and most interesting ruleset of the three, and I do live in earthquake country after all. Earthshaker got my vote, but I like all three tables. Won't be disappointed in any of the three.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Voted Diner again. What's to prevent the same spam votes from happening again?

This is a private forum that requires registration and the poll is limited to one vote per membership. It isn't perfect but the best we got.

Can we mark down a Cyclone vote for the guy that spammed the poll? Since he was so passionate and is probably banned from this site, I'm sure he'd want his vote to count. ;-)

Guttermouth

Apr 5, 2012
Voted for Diner. I always thought of that pin as Taxi's really hard younger brother. The game is fun and i remember it being really fast.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Had to be earthshaker for me.

Pat Lawlor game, awesome theme, great layout, shaker motor and highest rated game of the three.

I'd still be really happy with diner but please no cyclone... No multiball? What were they thinking? Not for me I'm afraid.

Pinhead45

Dec 30, 2012
I voted for earthshaker. As much as I like all three Diner seems almost like Taxi and Cyclone has no multiball. Earthshaker has multiball and a few more extra toys. Hopefully they can make all three in time.

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
Amusing how this poll is skewed the other way for Diner vs. Earthshaker and Cyclone trailing. The day the original poll was put up, Earthshaker was winning by 10% with Cyclone trailing in last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.