GAME CENTER (Centre) IDs

kerumba

Sep 3, 2012
Hello all. Please feel free to add me. Just add "Pinball Arcade Fan" in the GC message.

Same username for XBL, GC and TPA web login.

Username / XBL Gamertag : kerumba

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
Hi all,

As above, add "Pin Fan" in the GC message.

GC tag = Jazza0803

Last edited:

c-dub

Feb 28, 2012
Fingers crossed this evolves into what we actually expected!

Sadly, I think we're doomed to be disappointed on this front. Game Center allows each game a maximum of 25 leaderboards. Pinball has 22 tables and counting, so after the next couple of table-pack releases it simply won't be possible for them to have a separate leaderboard for each table. :(

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Just tried twice. Still only me. I just see achievement points in game centre and only my score on the in game friends tab for high scores. Can you see mine?

Negative. No "smooverr" here. Only in my GC friends list. I believe "Jutter" had the same problem. He said he fixed it, but I still don't see him.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
So I SHOULD be seeing scores from anyone I have in game centre? Bah. Not worth the effort to fix "another" issue.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I had to create a new apple id. Now my Username is Dumpstar! (Exclamation point included in the name). I have the paid version of the app (dit, I actually have both, but I can't update the old version as it was bought with my previous apple id, funnily enough, it actually found all the other tables I had on that version, and loaded them into the paid version for me!)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
My Gamecenter ID got Changed to: DAVID PANNOZZO I tried to put someone on as panootz and it didn't work. When I go to Gamecenter all I see is DAVID PANNOZZO and not panootz really strange.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts