GAME CENTER (Centre) IDs

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
With Gamecentre being added in the next update, I will ensure I add those who are missing off my list, then let the competition begin!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hi All

With Game Center support likely to with us soon-I thought an exchange of Game Center IDs might be appropriate?

Exchanged a few on TPA/FB page-But I come here for TPA/FS news now :)

I'm:

*HOW*

Cheers

Andy

24/07 here in NZ. Noticed it's exactly two months since my original post...
Next update...
...I hope :)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Shaneus2k2 here! I'm gonna go through and add all you dudes :) I assume no-one's using the "FarSight" option for high scores then?

Edit: So Game Center is only used for... some overall score thing and not table-specific? What's the point then if we don't compare individual table scores with each other?

Should I go to the effort of adding you all now?

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Shaneus2k2 here! I'm gonna go through and add all you dudes :) I assume no-one's using the "FarSight" option for high scores then?

Edit: So Game Center is only used for... some overall score thing and not table-specific? What's the point then if we don't compare individual table scores with each other?

Should I go to the effort of adding you all now?

I expect it will evolve over time, so I'm not too bothered. I'll still add folk like yourself regardless.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Everything implemented sofar has been small inital offerings that are later expanded upon. I get the impatience of some people but greatness doesnt come overnight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.