Ghostbusters pinball feedback

Ghostbusters highlights the humor of the original Ghostbusters film released in 1984. It was designed by John Trudeau to be easy to play but difficult to master

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
It seems to be gone from all the app stores. I wonder what the official reason is? (As well as the real reason, if different.)

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
It seems to be gone from all the app stores. I wonder what the official reason is? (As well as the real reason, if different.)

Dangit. I recently got the memo not long ago that they added GB to the Ouya store. I booted my Ouya and cannot find it. Did I really miss the boat?

Also the new max limit of 4 on free tokens is bull crap. I was looking forward to tryimg it out... :(

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
The table had the Ghostbuster music, some classic catchphrases, and soundeffects....other then that, it's a re-themed haunted house.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Sony not happy with the quality perhaps? Not to start any baseless rumours, of course.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
What's really weird is how when, in testing they didn't notice the tokens accumulating past four.

Like if that was the original intention (in order to actually make any money from it) you'd assume it'd be a high priority check to make sure it's working properly, considering Halloween has passed and the window of opportunity to actually make a killing from Ghostbusters tie in stuff has now completely passed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.