Got my balls ! One Red, One Green

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
dam! there was a mobile tournament after the PS3 one and your already getting your prizess and were still waiting for something other than a message asking what country were in weak!

deimos256

Jun 4, 2013
Ok I know custom balls were prizes from this past tournament but what are they supposed to look like? Just red and green with some marbling? I just browsed under my extras menu for a table and I have a whole bunch of custom balls, thing is I have never purchased any. Were any included in table packs or something?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Ok I know custom balls were prizes from this past tournament but what are they supposed to look like? Just red and green with some marbling? I just browsed under my extras menu for a table and I have a whole bunch of custom balls, thing is I have never purchased any. Were any included in table packs or something?

There were quite a few custom balls that were added free when they added the feature.

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
I've got all the balls! :rolleyes:

Start with the gray one (that's actually chrome in the game - the default ball), and tap right (in iOS - I dunno what's different on other platforms):
Copper with reddish stripes,
Gold,
Jungle camouflage,
Silver with thin black stripes,
Dark red with black marbling,
Bright green,
Cyan,
Happy face,
8-ball,
Red/gold marble pattern,
TZ ball (dunno if this or the eye is TZ, but it's silver with thicker black stripes),
Borg ball (kinda grayish green pattern),
Federation ball (bright blue with silver logo),
Another Star Trek ball (red with black logo on white circle),
and The Eye.

AFAIK, the last five are prize balls and the rest are stock.

Last edited:

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
I thought the tourney said they were gonna be the Star Trek & TZ custom balls for top 500, plus the eyeball for top 200? Are the ST:TNG & TZ green & red? I think i already have a green & red set. And if i select purchase custom balls, it tells me that ST:TNG & TZ plus the eyeball are available for purchase. And how do you get notified that you can use them? I havent received an email yet...infact, i did not recieve the last newsletter either.

Edit: ok i see that im supposed to have a red & green one, i was typing while DeeEff posted...

Last edited:

dach

May 29, 2013
Duh; so maybe these arent the prize winning balls I thought? I had never noticed I could use them before and thought they all had to be purchased.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Dang ER you took my joke! The Star Trek balls and Twilight Zone ball are available to purchase on the PS3. I just wonder if they will ever sell the eye ball. It would be nice amd come up with a double blueball set!

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Aren't they giving away Red and Green balls a little early, we still have about 5 or 6 months until Christmas. It should have been some kind of Summer ball, maybe yellow and orange mixed together. I just want to say Merry Christmas to all the Red and Green ball winners, later guys.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
I received this email today:

On Jun 21, 2013 1:56 PM, "Pinball Arcade Support" <support@pinballarcade.com> wrote:

Congratulations MarkItZeroSmoky

You finished 358 in the June 2013 Tournament! *Excellent playing!

We have unlocked the Custom Pinballs for you through your FarSight Login. *We are awarding custom balls for Twilight Zone and Star Trek to the top 500 finishers and the Eyeball to the top 200.

Once unlocked and selected, Custom Balls can be used on any table. *To receive your entitlement refresh your login state by logging out and back in. *To change your pinball to be one of the Custom Pinballs, select Extras from within the Options of any Table Menu.

Great job in the tournament! *We’ll see you in the next one!

Thanks for supporting the Pinball Arcade!
FarSight Studios

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.