Happiness is....

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
...being the amount of drunk where I'm not being too much of an insensitive douche, and actually appear sexy, and it works. When she's slightly more drunk of coarse

Unhappiness, when her husband finds out.

invitro

May 4, 2012
You better be careful with those married girls. In my experience they just want to use you to get to your TPA which has all the tables, since their hubby only has the free ones and T2.

PET3R

Mar 10, 2015
Completing all the goals in AFM on your first ball but not being able to start the Wizard mode for the rest of the game. :)

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Getting a good high score on a table, then having the game unexpectedly crash on you. It just happened right now on me on a really good game on TAF, I didn't even get to save it...

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Happiness is
lewandowski_fuenferpack_600.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Happiness is
lewandowski_fuenferpack_600.jpg
best pure centre forward in the world !!!just upgraded all my462 cars in FORZA 6,NEED FOR SPEED 2015 next week,and the best news of all GRAN TURISMO SPORTS the new one on it`s way ,next year YABLOODYHOO !!!:cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Thanks for the hint to the new Gran Turismo, Wolfson.
I actually have a PS4 and a G27 Wheel.
However, Logitech forces you to buy the new, 400$, G29 for the PS4.
Kinda like Microsoft - You want the latest Direct X version? Get the newest Windows!
You can buy third party hardware, a converter, that allows you to use the G27 and other
controllers (such as xbone) on the PS4, but, as far as I know, the 900° Rotation and the H-Shifter don't work properly.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Thanks for the hint to the new Gran Turismo, Wolfson.
I actually have a PS4 and a G27 Wheel.
However, Logitech forces you to buy the new, 400$, G29 for the PS4.
Kinda like Microsoft - You want the latest Direct X version? Get the newest Windows!
You can buy third party hardware, a converter, that allows you to use the G27 and other
controllers (such as xbone) on the PS4, but, as far as I know, the 900° Rotation and the H-Shifter don't work properly.
I was lucky,my wheels for XBOX 1 andPS4 are both THRUSTMASTERS ,both working well.:cool:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Realizing you're DESTROYING this multiball.

Immediately draining as multiball starts

Putting two dollars into an on-location machine and getting the first ball stuck

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.