Has anyone ever lost a mate due to pinball?

squidburns

Sep 10, 2012
I was just curious... I can see it happening, esp. with me. Of course I don't care enough to keep up with dating, so pinball will not be my only downfall... ;)

_s

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm sure somewhere at some point in the history of pinball it's happened, but I'm guessing a lot of that is wives not being entirely happy with what their pinball collector husbands are spending on real tables.

It does seem like pinball is an overwhelmingly male-dominated field of interest. I'm not entirely sure why that is - certainly there is no biological/physical reason why a woman couldn't play just as well as a man. Maybe pinball's association with arcades and bars and other "seedy" places discourages women from playing? I really don't know.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I won 3 credits on TZ. She was a bit bored after my 30 minute game so I let her play the 3 credits as she hadn't really played a real table before.

She's coming with me to the pinball expo in October too.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Well, I recently took a girl to the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas on a date (at her suggestion!) where we realized that we weren't at all into eachother without being completely drunk... but I don't think that counts. haha.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I like that Pinball is exactly as time-intensive as I want it to be. I could spend hours playing, but I usually play in 30 minute bursts, which fits my lifestyle perfectly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.