Has the next table been announced yet?

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
meh.......... can we get Harley 2nd edition?
Yes, Harley Triple Pack: editions 1,2,3 for the win!

But seriously, by the time we know the next table, we'll be wondering about the next next table.

And so it never ends.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Yes, Harley Triple Pack: editions 1,2,3 for the win!

But seriously, by the time we know the next table, we'll be wondering about the next next table.

And so it never ends.

On a serious note has anyone considered the Bally Harley-Davidson table? Played it once in god knows where and it was cool. Instead of most machines from that time period (1991) it was a combination of solid-state layout and modern technology.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
No thank you. There already is one too many Harley Games as far as I am concerned. That Harley 3 game is just one massive cluttered mess.

Don't know how I feel about BSD. The missed floating ball is kind of a neat feature.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
harley-davidson-pinball-19276.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
On a serious note has anyone considered the Bally Harley-Davidson table? Played it once in god knows where and it was cool. Instead of most machines from that time period (1991) it was a combination of solid-state layout and modern technology.

1991 tables were also Gilligan's Island, bride of Pin Bot, The Party Zone...
Not so bad ones.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm watching the movie right now to celebrate! Picked it up as a double pack with Shelly's Frankenstein. $9.99

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
After listening to that Hank Hill voice saying "Live to Ride, Ride to Live" over and over again, will not buy season 4 if there is a Harley Davidson table in it. I know that some tables are cross-branding but that is the worst kind.

Members online

Members online