Head 2 Head Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Looks good - was a bit unsure what was going on background wise, until it connected. Maybe more info would be beneficial.

Got to put my son to bed now - but will try again in half an hour or so.

Edit - That connected using H2HC build.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I deleted version C, that one does not work for some reason, B version is the debug compiled version of C so it may be laggy in some places. I will start to look into what might be causing that but for now please use B

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Galaxy S4 running Android 4.4.2 over WiFi

I connected and played a full game with netizen using the "B" build with no issues.

id=11

Last edited:
N

netizen

Yup, this a cool proof of concept alpha, Ryan.

Got in two games; one with Ryan and the other with PiN WiZ. Neither had any issues.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sweet deal downloading the app now and will be sure to hit up some pinballin tonight. Hope some folks will be around.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, I would like to test this over my 4GLTE network if you're not too busy...or anyone else that may read this within the next 15 minutes.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
i can test with you pin wiz.
i'll check the queue

Thanks netizen...Unfortunately, I'm getting the "NAT Punchthrough 1 to 2" over my 4GLTE network.

id=14 and id=15

I tried to connect three separate times...restarting the app before each try. I'm still using the "B" build.

EDIT : Tried a fourth time...no dice. id=16

Worked over WiFi on my Galaxy S4 earlier, but doesn't seem to work over 4GLTE using the same device.

Last edited:
N

netizen

Thanks netizen...Unfortunately, I'm getting the "NAT Punchthrough 1 to 2" over my 4GLTE network.

id=14 and id=15

I tried to connect three separate times...restarting the app before each try. I'm still using the "B" build.

EDIT : Tried a fourth time...no dice. id=16

I reinstalled the B build after testing the C with Ryan this after noon. I got a couple 14 and 15 errors, then sat in queue until about a minute ago when I was bounced with a 16

Either the LTE isn;t giving enough stable bandwidth, or something. Gunna have to get Ryan to pull the logs to see if this H2H will be wiFI only

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I reinstalled the B build after testing the C with Ryan this after noon. I got a couple 14 and 15 errors, then sat in queue until about a minute ago when I was bounced with a 16

Either the LTE isn;t giving enough stable bandwidth, or something. Gunna have to get Ryan to pull the logs to see if this H2H will be wiFI only

Yea...that's why I wanted to get a quick test in over 4GLTE to see if H2H was possible outside of WiFi...thanks again for your help.

N

netizen

No worries, I just happened to log in when you asked, so it was good timing all around. This H2H is going to be a popular feature once it's implemented

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
That was a nice game Netizen. Just wondering if you are the sickest fast scorer ever or if we started at different times?

N

netizen

We started at the same time, AFAIK. i waited on launching until i saw you get your skill shot.

I was working on combos, hurry ups and managed to gank 3 saucers.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Nice.
I thought i was catching up but i saw your game had ended.

I went in the queue and got that nat error again. I don't think it's firewall related because my phone is connected to my wifi via static "me configured" ip and is set up in my router's DMZ.

I went back in the queue and didn't get the error. Seemed it was going directly back in it after a game maybe?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Nice.
I thought i was catching up but i saw your game had ended.

I went in the queue and got that nat error again. I don't think it's firewall related because my phone is connected to my wifi via static "me configured" ip and is set up in my router's DMZ.

I went back in the queue and didn't get the error. Seemed it was going directly back in it after a game maybe?

I think you got that NAT error trying to connect to me as I snuck back into the queue for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts