High Speed Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
i just kept the table in there instead of uploading it. Table is huge due to sound.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Black Knight prompts you to download a newer version. Once downloaded, the screen only shows the Black Knight logo and the UI buttons. Once you press start, the app crashes.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Black Knight prompts you to download a newer version. Once downloaded, the screen only shows the Black Knight logo and the UI buttons. Once you press start, the app crashes.

Was just about to post the same.
zyre4enu.jpg

Is it rom emulation? (wipes drool from chin).

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Waiting for this has been like waiting for the special editions of all three star wars movies to come out back in high school. So excited to finally have my hands on this.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
No that shouldn't have happened, it has not been version bumped since the high lod pass.... I have no idea why that happened. Let me see if I can repro it

Was just about to post the same.
zyre4enu.jpg

Is it rom emulation? (wipes drool from chin).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Attn : Android beta testers

The following bugs are known issues that were reported during iOS beta testing and are currently being looked into by the development team.

High Speed

• The police siren cuts off after triggers on the table are hit and does not come back on during a police chase. NOTE : The police siren should continuously play (except for temporary interruptions when triggers are hit) during a police chase until you get away (enter the left hideout ball lock) or the ball drains.

• The audio sample sound of the spinners does not increase in pitch as they are spinning.

• The multi-ball background music should play at the end of a game when you fail to achieve a high score. The hideout jackpot background music should only play at the end of a game if you achieve a high score.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ah they had to change some stuff around so let me version bump BK. There shouldn't be any changes fyi it was an order thing.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Well that was a short first go at it..... Awesome, but short!

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
HS camera angles seem off. I've had to switch to view 3 to get the view I normally get with my preferred view 2.
I guess cameras aren't finished yet.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
same here, outlanes are not visible on 1 and 2 and the kickback is never to be seen

here are some screenshots to illustrate

rs7plx.png

fegwe8.png

1235nrk.png

2a9zgns.png

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
very impressive - never played HS before. The table looks very good. The text is clear to read everywhere which never used to be the case on Android releases.

I was enjoying a game, getting close to 10million, when the screen suddenly slowly faded to black. 5 seconds later I went to Nexus 7 home screen. restarted Pinball arcade and game resumed for a second before reporting "pinball arcade has stopped"................. lost the score, game, et all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts