High Speed Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
The jackpot increases by 15,000 with each consecutive game played and is not a fixed value on the TPA version.
Is that on the real version as well? I don't remember it being that low, but maybe I'm such a bad player that my jackpot is consistently around 1-1.5m :/

What value does it start with in TPA? Because obviously it'd either be the default 250,000 or whatever value it was at when they did the ROM snapshot.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Is that on the real version as well? I don't remember it being that low, but maybe I'm such a bad player that my jackpot is consistently around 1-1.5m :/

What value does it start with in TPA? Because obviously it'd either be the default 250,000 or whatever value it was at when they did the ROM snapshot.

When you load the table, the jackpot is defaulted at 265,000 and it increases by 15,000 with each consecutive game played.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Found another bug. Match play input is always 00, instead of taking the last 2 digits of your score as the input.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Match play input is always 00, instead of taking the last 2 digits of your score as the input
I haven't recognize; I'm pretty sure, that I've received a freeplay yesterday with the end-digit "90"

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Found another bug. Match play input is always 00, instead of taking the last 2 digits of your score as the input.

You're looking at the double digits for the Credits which does not display the number to be matched for the match sequence. If the numbers in the double digits box for the Ball In Play matches the last two numbers of your ending score, you will receive an extra credit. Therefore, the match sequence works as designed.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
could we expect a beta "c" version?

Bug?
If the bonus is added, in the HUD is a Minus behind the words "Bonus Count" like "Bonus" "Count-"

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Bug?
If the bonus is added, in the HUD is a Minus behind the words "Bonus Count" like "Bonus" "Count-"

The minus (-) is present during the bonus countdown on the real machine as well...therefore, it's not a bug.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I don't think so, the only bugs that were fixed were the cameras, challenge leaderboard issues, and the blacknight revision issue. The other issues are either still being looked into or not bugs (as others have pointed out).

could we expect a beta "c" version?

Bug?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Thx for the quick note

btw : does someone has reached the 250k rampbonus? It's the hardest one....

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Thx for the quick note

btw : does someone has reached the 250k rampbonus? It's the hardest one....

Got close on my lunch break today - but drained before I got the ramp shot.
If the 1-6 isn't favourably lit (too low) hit into the bumpers to cycle the lit lamp till you get a better shot.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
The bonus count up to 200k or max 225k before the ball jumps on the ramp :mad: or drain.... try it all the last time... till now no luck or I haven't found the trick

thx for explanation (irl, iirc)

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Just got the ramp goal after several games only going for that. Only escape goal left, know I had it lit once but drained of course.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
exactly the reverse : Escape reached, 250K Ramp still missing ;)

I read a reread the the instructions but I'm still unsure. I have to lock a ball and hit all spot targets once more to light escape?

Edit: Goal ticked off without trying. Still not sure how to light it up, haha.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Beta released as 1.25 GA to the Google Play store. Please log all bugs in the stickied threads on the Android forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts