Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think my poor Flyers have only scored 4 goals all season. :p
Scary skill for a 19 year old. Also pretty gutsy to even try a move like that.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Cool I didn't expect to see this thread revived.

I joined my first fantasy league and i''m kinda sucking but eh, it's something to obsessively micromanage :D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ok, who's feeling confident about their team this playoff season?
Not me. My Flyers are matched up with the Rangers. They always have trouble scoring on the Rangers. Plus the Flyers starting goalie is out with the mysterious "upper body injury" they use to describe just about anything.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Ah yes, here we are again...playoffs!

Ok, who's feeling confident about their team this playoff season?
Not me. My Flyers are matched up with the Rangers. They always have trouble scoring on the Rangers. Plus the Flyers starting goalie is out with the mysterious "upper body injury" they use to describe just about anything.
As a Pens fan, I can't say I'm feeling entirely confident, but I think we'll get by the first round fairly easily. Glad Flyers got Rags for the first round. Flyers only seem to get up for Pens games so I'd rather see them lose as quickly as possible (sorry). Although I would love to see a Pens vs Flyers series, I don't know if I can handle it. I might have a heart attack or something.

I'd also like to see Detroit beat the Bruins, which would be a major upset. IF those two hings happen, I will be feeling more confident. :p I'll be watching.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Going to be one intense week as my Sharks take on the Kings. I'm hoping we can beat LA quickly so we have something left in the tank for later rounds, and I think the Sharks are capable of that, but I fear this one might go seven.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Rangers fan here. I think our team is looking a lot better than last year. We got rid of that bum Del Zotto and have a really good forth line now. I think there is some potential to get to the conference finals, but at the same time, I wouldn't be too surprised if we got eliminated by the flyers. It should definitely be a good series though.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
My team is Detroit. I predict them to lose in the 2nd round. I'm thinking this may just be San Jose's year.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Fungi, is it ok when I use your avatar as well? :)
I have to wake up at 4:30 AM when the game starts.
Jarano, do you go to the SAP Center again? It's pricey for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.