Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Good start, but the 3rd period worries me. That was all LA. SJ just stopped playing.
Felt like LA can dominate SJ with ease if they just want to.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Good start, but the 3rd period worries me. That was all LA. SJ just stopped playing.

They just need to remember that if they get a lead, they can't let up. They have to stand on their necks until there are zeroes on the clock.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Habs fan here,

Off to a good start, but if we can take out the Lightning it all depends on who takes the Bruins/Wings series. We tend to be pretty weak vs the Bruins lately but can walk all over the Wings. Suffice it to say I hope the Wings can take out the Bruins this year no matter what.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Habs fan here,

Off to a good start, but if we can take out the Lightning it all depends on who takes the Bruins/Wings series. We tend to be pretty weak vs the Bruins lately but can walk all over the Wings. Suffice it to say I hope the Wings can take out the Bruins this year no matter what.

I'll be rooting for Tampa in your series. You guys own us Rangers. I think we have only scored 1 goal in the last 5 or 6 games with you, which is simply pathetic. If we meet you in the Conference Finals, we are screwed.

That being said, the Rangers played really well against the Flyers last night. Things are looking really well so far.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'll be rooting for Tampa in your series. You guys own us Rangers. I think we have only scored 1 goal in the last 5 or 6 games with you, which is simply pathetic. If we meet you in the Conference Finals, we are screwed.

That being said, the Rangers played really well against the Flyers last night. Things are looking really well so far.

It's funny how it can work that way. The Rangers on paper and in general are the better of the two teams but the habs play style is just a thorn in their side.

We couldn't beat the leafs at all this year if that's any consolation.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I feel like this year the Kings just haven't gelled as a team as much as the past. We have had too many new key players throughout the season

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I might be changing my avatar soon. That was a really stupid hit by Seabrook. I don't know if that was payback for something or Seabrook wasn't expecting Backes to turn the way he did.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
As the playoffs approached, even as the Sharks struggled a bit down the stretch, I thought if we can get a healthy Hertl and Torres back on the ice, I think we'll be fine. Sh-- howdy! I guess I was right about that so far. Two different games with five or more goals scored in a row?! Eleven different goal scorers? Unbelievable offensive virtuosity and depth.

And what the heck happened with Jonathan Quick? He's a tremendous goaltender. Whatever happened to him, I hope it continues to afflict the L.A. netminding corps for the remainder of this series.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
It's nice that NHL Gamecenter always gives you two feeds (or 3, an additional french feed for Habs games).
So I don't have to watch FOX (Prime Ticket Kings), I can select neutral Canadian TV (CBC) for Game 4.

Sweep LA! :)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
They say there's nothing like a Game 7, but I have like zero hope for SJ.
Kings deliver when they have to. Maybe they don't have the better players but
they seem to have the greater strength of will.
.. I know red wings in 2011 .. different teams ..
prove me wrong, pls.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts