Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
They have been cracking down on the calls, some are ridiculous, but after last years playoff fights I can see why they are trying to crack down, making everyone where masks soon etc...

Does anyone get the feeling the NHL is as fake as wrestling? The way they call these games is insane. Been getting worse and worse.
Chicago deserved it after that call.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Can't wait to see how the Blackhawks do on the Kings turf tonight. Should be a fun game for sure. Go Blackwks!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
For sure,

Since my habs have been eliminated, I've been calling for a Hawks/Bruins final. I think it will be the best series in the history of professional hockey.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
New Stars jerseys are a bit crap.
The way they did the border/shadow around the D looks like a bad Photoshoper clipped off the bottom

stars0_standard_7090_zpsdbcec57a.jpg

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The coolest jersey, that I know, never was an official jersey.
I think last year, Rebook came out with the "Accelerator" product line.
They offer Accelerator jerseys for all teams but I think it looks best with the Winnipeg Jets logo.
Imagine Winnipeg would pick this as a 3rd jersey... how cool that would be... yes I know tastes differ. :)

p13597095dt.jpg

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was surprised to see the Kings home win streak end last night. Both series have been fun to watch so far.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Had so much fun watching that game last night. Hopefully the Hawks are able to wrap the series up tomorrow back in Chicago.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Made it to the end of the game here as well. Was a really great game. I hope that this is what is in store for the entire series as both teams seemed pretty evenly matched stats wise.

Go Hawks

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Game two tonight. Getting some chips & onion dip for tonight. Can game two live up to game one? Fingers crossed it does.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
This series could possibly be the best Cup Finals match up....ever! But if the Hawks keep goin with these ot games...im gonna have a damn heart attack! Holy crap, as a diehard Hawks fan, that last game was stressful to watch! Great stuff.

Let's go Hawks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.