Hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
After that first period it looked like the Bruins didn't have a prayer. And what a great shot that game winner was! Who's up for 7 OT games?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The way this is going it's going to be the first best of 10 seroes I've ever seen. I think we're already nearing 2 whole extra games of hockey so far. 2-2 and it was an amazing game

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
It is great seeing two teams that are pretty well matched up against each other playing it out. Would much rather have this than a straight blowout.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Best series ever?

Maybe i'm a little biased... ;) but come on fellow hockey fans! Is this not one of the best Stanley Cup finals you've ever seen? I've seen alot of great Cup finals in my days...but man...this is just unbelievable!

One more win guys...and Lord Stanley's Cup gets to roll down Madison Ave yet again!

LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Maybe i'm a little biased... ;) but come on fellow hockey fans! Is this not one of the best Stanley Cup finals you've ever seen? I've seen alot of great Cup finals in my days...but man...this is just unbelievable!

One more win guys...and Lord Stanley's Cup gets to roll down Madison Ave yet again!

LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

Even with my team going down in the first round. I agree but think this has been the greatest stanley cup playoffs I've ever seen. And I called chicago vs boston back in the first round anyway.

Bruins are killing me right now.

But don't count them out just yet.Game 6 should be a doozy!

I think they got a bit comfortable. This is going to be a great series still.

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Whooo!!

Unreal! 2 goals in 17 secs! Bring that Cup home boys!

toews-cup-hawks.jpg

Grrrande

Jul 23, 2012
It was a great series, even though I'm sitting here in my Boston area cube with a heavy heart. Congrats to the Hawks...DAMMIT!!! TPA take me away.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
That was such an amazing game last night. I was full on expecting a game 7...... then I was ready for it to go to OT...... then I was bouncing all over the house once they won the cup. Congrats Hawks on a great win and never giving up!!!! Already ordered myself a jersey last night along with the shirt, puck, and a flag.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Damn. I was hoping for game 7 because our yearly fireworks display was last night and I film them every year.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.