How many times have you purchased Pinball Arcade?

How many times have you bought the game?

• Total voters

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I've requested controller support as I'm not really keen on keyboard controls for games and they have announced it's going to get updated - just a question of when!

Howard Sayles

Jun 5, 2012
I have both the Gottlieb and Williams Collections for the PSP. Plus I have Pinball Arcade on my iPhone and Mac. Let's call that two and a half!!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Only once so far for ios but if this pc distro **** doesnt sort itself out ill dust of the xbox for hdr..even tho i much prefer the ipad

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
iOS, 360 and PS3 (via a US account).

A good 90% of my playtime has been on iOS. I'm undecided as to whether I stick with 360 or PS3 when it comes to downloading DLC. I only got the PS3 one to see if the lighting was different/better. :)

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Three... once for myself on Android and I bought it twice for friends on their consoles.

I am currently debating whether or not I want to get the PS3 version for myself or wait for Wii U. You see, I expect to have the Wii U hooked up to my tv for much longer than my PS3, and it's only a few months away.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Just on IOS currently, but once I see the DLC's catch up to what I want to buy, and the PS3 thread says that there is no noticable lag, then I will indulge (Needs to get to MM, Funhouse, Circus Voltaire)

EDIT: Just read the above about Wii U. Would love to hear what is planned for that console. No reason they couldn't have all the DLC available at launch, which would probably be the best thing for me to get into.

Last edited:

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
I have an iPad 2 /xbox 360/ Playstation 3. Only bought it on xbox.. I play free on others. I am like George co stanza(Seinfeld) if you apply yourself u could get it for free. Did I sAy that right? anyway there is no mult-Player yet. So ur playing with your self anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DooMStalK

Jul 2, 2012
Bought it twice, for iOS (iPhone 4 and iPad3) and PS3. Will buy again when PC version gets out.

For the PS3 I did it with my US account, as other people here outside USA did. Actually, it's quick and easy if you buy a PSN Network Code from Best Buy.

bonch

May 24, 2012
Bought the DLC a third time for the Mac today. It's getting obsessive, but I had originally planned to have them only on iOS and OS X, and I couldn't resist checking out the PS3 version's lighting and gamepad controls. Yeah, that's the reason, yup.

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
Twice for me - but I get to enjoy it on THREE platforms, since I bought it for PS3/PS Vita. Thanks to FS and Sony for making that possible! The best deal on PSN, if you ask me. :D

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Twice for me - but I get to enjoy it on THREE platforms, since I bought it for PS3/PS Vita. Thanks to FS and Sony for making that possible! The best deal on PSN, if you ask me. :D

The best deal on PSN is Playstation Plus. 12 games for free up-front plus three new ones every month. Free games include Infamous 2, Saints Row 2, and Virtua Fighter 5. $50 a year, it's a steal. And you get online backups of your saves, automatic downloading of patches and updates and so on.

But, yeah, the PS3/Vita deal is a great one :)

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.