Request Hurricane

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Ok, I've been going on about this one a bit lately, and it seems to be more widely liked than I realised., so I figured if I opened a thread, anyone with some enthusiasm for the table can +1 here, and maybe it'll get noticed by FS. It's a Williams table with a DMD, so it should sell well, and there's no licence, so what's not to love FS?

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
Thanks Kolchak, never spotted that when I searched. Wow, landslide for Cyclone! It's the one I haven't played, but would really love for all 3 to appear. Hurricane has good memories attached to it for me though, so it'll always be my personal most wanted of the 3.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Picking one in the poll was tough. The rollercoaster theme just fits pinball so well. It's very easy to imagine the ramps as rollercoasters. Comet looks boring in pictures, then you play it and realize how perfectly the ball moves around the playfield. Cylclone and Hurricane have interesting ramps and iconic callouts. And don't forget Rollercoaster Tycoon with its crazy ramps galore and various modes. A lot of riches in those four pins. If a truck delivered all four to my basement, you wouldn't see me for a long time.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I say +1 for Hurricane also, here's a quote "My Grandmother shoots better then you" or "It's Clown Time" and "It's a Clowntasterfy".

Feb 19, 2014
Maybe season 4 will be the season of sequels?

Road Show. The Getaway. Earth Shaker (prequel). Jack *Bot. And the entire trilogy (Comet, Cyclone, Hurricane) of Rollercoaster pins. How cool would that be?

(Also am I missing anything?)

N

netizen

Maybe season 4 will be the season of sequels?

Road Show. The Getaway. Earth Shaker (prequel). Jack *Bot. And the entire trilogy (Comet, Cyclone, Hurricane) of Rollercoaster pins. How cool would that be?

(Also am I missing anything?)

Algar, all the Eldorado variations, and some really expensive and currently not possible license sequels; Star Trek (prequel 25th anniversary, and sequel new stern) Terminator 3.

And last but not least the spiritual prequel to HD -- Evel Knievel.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Season 4 should be really good. The quality of the tables will continue to maintain the level shown in season 3 and get better and I know they are very committed to getting some excellent tables released.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Hurricane=center ramp all day. Paradoxically easier with lightning flippers because of the way the sweet spots line up.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Never played it, but it looks like just an endless loop shot table.

RCT looks a lot better, and looks to be the best of the Coaster themed tables.

Last edited:

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Was just playing this on VP. Fun table. If it came down to this or Comet I would prefer Hurricane.

Hurricane_zps5ka0ou0g.png

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I like the idea of having complete series of tables as we do with BK and the Bots. Played Hurricane in Chicago and really couldn't get into it - but I was much worse and less experienced then. I do really like Cyclone and Hurricane has a far less-terrifying Clown face staring at you.

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
+1

Never played IRL but that loop over the flippers is a really neat feature. It certainly looks a bit more complex than Cyclone.

Last edited:

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I haven't played Hurricane as much as Cyclone but at this point I think I am enjoying Hurricane more. Both tables are great.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
hurricane sems more complex until you realize you just need to loop the center ramp till the cows come home for millions.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts