I have to know what you think of these 3 Pinball Games

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I know I've mentioned these 3 Pinball games a lot, but if we get enough feed back these games might be coming soon. What is everybody's opinion on Rescue 911, Safe Cracker, and Family Guy. I know Family Guy won't be Kickstarted until they figure out how to get S.A.M. Emulation working, but I still want to mention it since it is a table I want really Bad. Please don't go off topic with this because Farsight is watching, if you love them, like them, or hate them, please let me know. Just post what you feel, Thank you all in advance, oh and don't say your happy just to make me happy.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Would love to see Rescue 911 make it's way into TPA. Very fun table.

Never played Safe Cracker but it's Lawlor so i want it.

Family guy i've only played once and am not a fan of the show. I can see the appeal even from limited play. Its seems to be a very popular table and I'd support a kickstarter.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Safe Cracker for me is needed as it's unique and at this point we need unique tables. I had a lot of fun playing it last year for the first time.

Wouldn't mind Family Guy either as that table is also quite fun.

Haven't played Rescue 911 so can only go by what people have said here which has been mostly positive. But it's Gottlieb and I haven't been big on most of the newer Premier tables.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
- Rescue 911: Played it once. The helicopter is pretty cool but the layout is very weird and I'm worried people may think it's very different from the stuff we've been seeing as of late. Still a cool table.

- Safecracker: YES :D this table is awesome! Very unique concept combined with some cool shots and especially good lights and sounds.

- Family Guy: I think the pinball machine is better than the current episodes of the show... decent flow and depth. However if I were to choose any Stern Lawlor machine to be in TPA it would probably be Monopoly or Grand Prix.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Rescue 911: Would like to see it in TPA. Only played it once.

Safe Cracker: We need this.

Family Guy: Maybe not. Plus, Pinball After Dark.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Rescue 911 - would be a good addition for the sake of variety. Definitely plays different than anything else released thus far. Not as good as stargate but still probably the second or third best premier era gottlieb. I am biased against that era (except for stargate which is awesome) but I think there are a great number of better tables out there to be done first, especially the early 80's ballys and the various system 11 tables.

Safecracker - again very unique. Smaller playfield and a layout that most people would not guess was designed by pat lawlor despite all the people that criticize his tables being too similar. The game features traditional and timed play modes so definitely has some extra depth to it. The tokens also unlock additional features for even more replay.

Family guy - I am pretty alone in not being a fan of the show although it has its moments. The table does a fantastic job of integrating the characters and the "humor" of the show into the game. Great layout and the Stevie mini playfield is really a great addition to mix up the variety.

If they could do all three, great but I would like to see safecracker (which I think will be added next season for sure), family guy and then rescue 911 as a distant third choice.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
- Rescue 911: Played it once. The helicopter is pretty cool but the layout is very weird and I'm worried people may think it's very different from the stuff we've been seeing as of late. Still a cool table.

- Safecracker: YES :D this table is awesome! Very unique concept combined with some cool shots and especially good lights and sounds.

- Family Guy: I think the pinball machine is better than the current episodes of the show... decent flow and depth. However if I were to choose any Stern Lawlor machine to be in TPA it would probably be Monopoly or Grand Prix.
i agree with you all the way Cap. !!! :cool:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
We have a Rescue 911 at our clubhouse, and it is great fun. Nice flow, interesting shots and a difficult to reach end mode (wouldn't exactly call it a wizard mode). The helicopter gets a bit old after a while, but having two main dropoff targets depending on mode gives it a bit of variety. I would rank it with the cannon on T2 as gimmick/toy, only somewhat slower.
I haven't had any IRL experience with the other tables, Safe Cracker sounds and looks like a must-have addition to TPA, purely because of the uniqueness of some features. Family Guy is probably a license problem, maybe needs a Kickstarter?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

I don' think the Rescue 911 layout would disqualify it, and I think safecracker will be released either soon or in season 5. The unique play of safecracker and the 911 layout I think would be beneficial to TPA.

I'd like Monopoly too, but everyone is saying "Fat chance!", which is probably true because EA holds the rights to monopoly. As much as I'd love FG in TPA, I don't want it "sanitized".

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
As much as I'd love FG in TPA, I don't want it "sanitized".
4066271-1212314716-14078.jpg

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
Rescue 911 would be an awesome addition to TPA along with Safecracker. A sanitized Family Guy would not be worth the trouble to acquire a license. Now Rollercoaster Tycoon I think would be a good Lawler designed table for TPA. I would think it would be an easier license to acquire.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Rescue 911 would be an awesome addition to TPA along with Safecracker. A sanitized Family Guy would not be worth the trouble to acquire a license. Now Rollercoaster Tycoon I think would be a good Lawler designed table for TPA. I would think it would be an easier license to acquire.

According to Gary Stern, Rollercoaster Tycoon has already been released to The Pinball Arcade. :D

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Sure Farsight have all the licenses they need from the pinball companies. It's 3rd party licenses such as actors, movie studios, and in Rollercoaster's case, game publishers like EA.

Farsight have more chance of being bought by EA than they have of getting their slice of any of EA's digital licenses.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
All three would be awesome!! I'm all over Family Guy and even if it had to be sanitized the pro version would most likely have the adult version, just like Scares Stiff. Bring 'me all on And don't forget Radical!!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Sure Farsight have all the licenses they need from the pinball companies. It's 3rd party licenses such as actors, movie studios, and in Rollercoaster's case, game publishers like EA.

Farsight have more chance of being bought by EA than they have of getting their slice of any of EA's digital licenses.

That's the last thing we need! As critical as I've been of FS spreading themselves too thin, being bought by EA will be the death of TPA.
EA is never going to be content with just ruining NBA Jam.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Family guy - I am pretty alone in not being a fan of the show although it has its moments.

Off-topic, but you're not - the show has been running on fumes for years. It used to be pretty consistently hilarious, that's rare these days (I don't watch it anymore).

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts