I'd Buy That Table - An Unofficial Poll

Which tables would you want to buy in TPA? Select as many as you'd like

• Total voters

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I don't understand why The Simpsons pinball tables don't get any love.
Yes. I realize they are not Wiliams/Bally, and that's all the more reason why I want them.

Edit...
I voted for The Flintstones because its the next closest thing.
I wonder if anyone else who voted on this feels the same.

Last edited:

Chains

May 29, 2013
WOW Above all I'd love to play The Getaway: High Speed II... but I'd also like to play Indiana Jones, Addams Family and Red & Ted.
I miss NBA Fastbreak on that list, that one would be my favourite!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Not a big fan of Diner personally. I am kidding myself if I try to say I wouldn't buy every table released eventually but I did not vote for that and a couple others based on the fact that they would not be instant purchases. I still haven't bought the Taxi/Harley pack. I will probably wait for the Xbox situation to resolve and get it for the console but I simply don't get enough joy to buy it for my phone.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I don't understand why The Simpsons pinball tables don't get any love.
Yes. I realize they are not Wiliams/Bally, and that's all the more reason why I want them.

Sorry, but I'm going to sit this vote out.

We'll miss you! :cool:

Rollergoalie16

Dec 25, 2012
Bally's Fathom and Atlantis are two great tables that deserve some love IMO. I'm holding out hope after talking with Norman at Farsight, that Sorcerer will be making it's way onto TPA within the year as well.

eracet

Mar 20, 2013
I know it's juvenile and the licensing would be mentally expensive but even so: Stern's "Family Guy" table... please, please, please.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Welcome to all the new members coming from FaceBook. We've had 60 (!!!) new signups in the last hour.

Maybe I'll do another poll in a few weeks that covers the next 30 tables from the IPDB list.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Welcome to all the new members coming from FaceBook. We've had 60 (!!!) new signups in the last hour.

Maybe I'll do another poll in a few weeks that covers the next 30 tables from the IPDB list.

Welcome new forum members. I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I.

Please run another poll in a few weeks, Gord, I want to vote for EBD too.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Thank you for NOT including Bad Cats.

Also, it seems the poll results may not turn out so great. Seems that from what I've read on Facebook about this poll, not to mention on here, people don't understand how they are supposed to vote. There is NO limit. Just would you buy the table or not. It's that simple.

mux

May 29, 2013
I thought that I'd pick my favourites, but seriously, none of these tables is so bad I wouldn't go for them.... so I voted for all - pretty much useless :p.

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
I think Banzai Run is one of the best Pinball Ideas of all time!! Also addicting gameplay and a great theme. The upper playfield would look awesome in TPA!

For anyone who doesn´t know that table, just try my version for Visual Pinball.

A must have for TPA!!

Greetings

Groni

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.