I'm a Billionaire! Can I say HOT DAMN?

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
facepalm.jpg

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
How rude.

Congratulations, now you're only a few games away from being bored by BoP ;)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
dont be so jaded guys, getting the billionion felt good way back when:p

i see it as an allegory of marriage first second and maybe third time feels good then, thrn she doesnt put out as much

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

What a way to make start my TPA and PAF day by someone like xNiCeGuYx's unmannerly comment to a TPA & PAF newbie who got excited over a billion point shot.

I felt exactly the same way as dach did when I got the billion point shot.

xNiCeGuYx - The facepalm above is for you. I just can't believe your insensitivity towards a new member even though you did apologize. If you had done that to me. I would have immediately quit the forum and miss out on a bunch of truly nice people on this forum.

Dach, welcome to the group and don't let a joker ruin your Pinball Arcade Fan's forum.

dach

May 29, 2013
Congrats, dach!

BTW, Non illegitimis carborundum est!

Yeh reading the responses was a little off putting! I am a new to TPA ; not a noob to gaming. As a golf course superintendent I've learned to have thick skin and as a online gamer from the days off dial-up I've never failed to be amazed at the cavalier attitude ppl can exhibit. With that said.

I forgive ya all ! Just dont let it happen again:p

For those of you that put out the Welcome mat . Thank you very much. I expect to spend a great deal of time here; especially after TPA come out for PC.. ( nudge on the Kindle kinda sucks )

Last edited:

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Sorry, the facepalm wasn't meant to offend you dach.
I'm glad you like this game and hope you don't quit this great board . :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.