I'm a Billionaire! Can I say HOT DAMN?

dach

May 29, 2013
group-hug.jpg

OMG! So much for forgiveness; now take your hand off my.... WTF!

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Nice, it took me awhile to get that Billion, and was excited as well. Until I looked at the leaderboard and the measly HOF points awarded.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
After extensive deliberation, I think there's only one way to properly moderate this thread...

dxz9k3.jpg

More on topic: Congratulations to the OP, but yeah, Bride of Pinbot is pretty much over for you at this point.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
congrats, man. BoP is an odd duck scoring wise, but making that billion point shot really is a rush, since it takes a while to get there and it's basically the only thing that matters on that table. so your entire game rides on making that thing. I totally get why all the hate for it exists, but in a way it works for building tension in a way that is not like any other pinball machine. it takes a whole lot of shots (ok, one shot a whole lot of times!) to get to the billion point shot, and if you screw it up, all those shots were basically for nothing. it puts a lot of pressure on an otherwise simple shot. I kinda like that. unfortunately, once you get to the point where you learn the bounces of the ball on that table, you can take certain safe shots and almost never drain, and BoP becomes quite a long grind, and hoping for that lucky spin on the big wheel becomes annoying.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
if I were to change the rules of the table, I would keep the completely outsized billion point shot, but 1) require much greater variety of shots to get there and 2) remove the random element of the big wheel. I like the idea of gradually building up to an all or nothing jackpot for a long time, but the randomness and the fact that it's the same ramp over and over are in my opinion the real problems.

Last edited:

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
Congrats, that is awesome! I remember the first time I got a billion...nerves on edge then huge release! I've had 9 billion games and I still get a rush whenever that light comes on and you need to make that one shot. Totally agree with pezpunks observations too.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I just got me a Bride... Man, I really wished to join the billionaires club yesterday, but I really have to mod the right outline with a big rubber/cork/wall/whatever :) she's a b!tch! ;)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
atm im enjoying hanging iut with her husband more, starting to get the hang of it averging 4 million a game...now just another 15 or so to go:p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts