Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Forum members, please be careful with your wording when venting on our forums. This is not the place to attack other forum members or members of the FarSight development team. Please remember that posting on our forums is a privilege and we have no problem taking that privilege away from members who refuse to conduct themselves in a respectable manner.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I don't think I've ever seen Steam release a game on Saturday or Sunday. Who knows, maybe they would in this special case since things got botched at the last minute, but I wouldn't hold your breath.
For example, the game "POÖF" will be released on a Saturday. (Available: 9 November 2013)

SilverSuper

Aug 14, 2013
Well it was Valve, Steam that told Farsight it would be ready to sell at 10am 1st Nov . Farsight was finished at their end it was all down to valve.
The formalities are obviously not sorted out in time.

"We haven't officially released yet. We're still working out a worldwide currency issue with Steam."

Solve your stuff before announching releases, not afterwards.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
The Euro rep is already probably down the pub (or Cafe bar), so I would head off there as well if I were you and sink a few pints (or 550ml jars). :cool:
You're in Europe... find them for us! Tell them we want TPA!

;)

PS. I'm glad there's not the levels of ridiculous, overblown outrage on here that I would've expected when something like this happens. Either the mods are doing a great job (Hi Jeff, PW!) or people are actually being civil. Good work!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I hope Valve makes an exception and makes the release tomorrow. This is just too much to deal with.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
<head explodes>

Steam -> point and laugh

Better it's fixed sooner than later
I appreciate FS standing up for proper pricing at their own possible risk. Yay for morality!

I would have personally assumed big old steam could handle it's own currency issues...it is a worldwide distribution system for crying out loud...sheesh

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
You're in Europe... find them for us! Tell them we want TPA!

Found him and he say he has it all in hand and will sort it by Monday:

10387151-opilec.jpg

PALADiN

Aug 14, 2013
Hopefully this means the season packs will also be appearing in the Steam store alongside the base game.

seattlemark

Jan 8, 2013
Hopefully this means the season packs will also be appearing in the Steam store alongside the base game.

I think it will. See within the PC delay announcement at http://digitalpinballfans.com/conte...w-Set-To-Release-The-Week-Of-November-3rd!!! which also says:

Season One Table Pack (includes the Three Table Core Add-On Pack plus Table Add-On Packs #1 - #10) : $29.99

Season One Pro Pack (includes the Three Table Core Add-On Pack, Table Add-On Packs #1 - #10 plus all available Pro Versions of the aforementioned Table Packs) : $39.99

Season Two Table Pack (includes Table Add-On Packs #11 - #20) : $39.99

Season Two Pro Pack (includes Table Add-On Packs #11 - #20 plus all available Pro Versions of the aforementioned Table Packs) : $49.99

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I think it will. See within the PC delay announcement at http://digitalpinballfans.com/conte...w-Set-To-Release-The-Week-Of-November-3rd!!! which also says:

Season One Table Pack (includes the Three Table Core Add-On Pack plus Table Add-On Packs #1 - #10) : $29.99

Season One Pro Pack (includes the Three Table Core Add-On Pack, Table Add-On Packs #1 - #10 plus all available Pro Versions of the aforementioned Table Packs) : $39.99

Season Two Table Pack (includes Table Add-On Packs #11 - #20) : $39.99

Season Two Pro Pack (includes Table Add-On Packs #11 - #20 plus all available Pro Versions of the aforementioned Table Packs) : $49.99

I'm not sure why any of that would mean it though. The only info we've gotten from farsight on the subject is that the tables will only be purchasable with steam wallet cash from inside the game. Unless someone states otherwise that still seems to be the case to me.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
so release now is exactly on november 3rd???!! it is my BDay! =))) so, now i understand real reason behind release delay, lol))) thank you for a bday gift btw))

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
so release now is exactly on november 3rd???!! it is my BDay! =))) so, now i understand real reason behind release delay, lol))) thank you for a bday gift btw))

The week of november 3rd. The third is actually a sunday so the 4th is a more likely candidate. Or it could be next friday for all we know. Best not to get too excited.

re: seattlemark that's what I was saying. The packs apparently won't be in steam store, which is what paladin was asking about.

Last edited:

INTELi7

May 22, 2013
Yes! Finally! Tomorrow can't come soon enough! I think I'll skew my circadian rhythm to the point of insomnia. xD Then I can go to bed and wake up to some sweet Pinball Arcade on Steam. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts