Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
with the 3 core table pack - do we get to choose which 3 tables?
Nope, hence the "core" ;) It's referred to as that because all platform versions started off with those four tables. It's the only pack with three tables, the others are either two (for regular releases) or available individually (for Kickstarted tables such as Twilight Zone, Star Trek TNG and Terminator 2).

DodgeRodge

Jan 17, 2013
Yes that's the answer. So why you did say the Netherlands is the "country in which drugs are legal" ?

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
so the week of the 3rd starts on monday the 4th? mkay.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Yes, wikipedia told me, it is a jewish, christian and islamic tradition to start with sunday, but in most european countries we use monday (Norm ISO 8601).

DodgeRodge

Jan 17, 2013
Very interesting with Portugal, I didn't knew that. But let's stick to the topic.

if i remember right, in US week starts at sunday
Yes i think you are right. Most Christians consider Sunday as the first day of the week.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Very interesting with Portugal, I didn't knew that. But let's stick to the topic.

Most Christians consider Sunday as the first day of the week.
do you remember what here are catholic and orthodox christians? )) and in orthodox bible are some words about world creation with sunday mentioned as last day for recreation )

Last edited:

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
It's Guy Fawks week starting this weekend so all business will be closed in Europe for two weeks.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
It's Guy Fawks week starting this weekend so all business will be closed in Europe for two weeks.

Nice try, but Guy Fawks day (Nov 5) is not a public holiday and business will be open as usual. Lots of fireworks and bonfires though.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November
Gunpowder treason and plot
We see no reason
Why Gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot….

Timelord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.