Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMA

Jun 14, 2013
They wont know until they are defeated by running out of time working with the technical problem.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
As a reader of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones books, I know a thing or too about patience. This is but a drop in the bucket.

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
As a reader of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones books, I know a thing or too about patience. This is but a drop in the bucket.

If this was a song of ice and fire, the forum members would be dropping dead left, right and centre.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If this was a song of ice and fire, the forum members would be dropping dead left, right and centre.
If I keep hearing as many self-entitled complaints as I have in this thread, that might start happening.

Seriously, it has been nearly 21 months since TPA was first released on iOS. An extra day or three for the Steam release is not going to kill anyone at this point. So please, everyone remain calm. The sun will still rise tomorrow if TPA isn't released on Steam today.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"Steam failed us for not adding currency options for other countries, turns out we had to do the math and add it ourselves. Next week it is unfortunately."

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I think Farsight needs to adopt the 'when it's done' approach. It's just a bad idea to make promises and then keep breaking them.

I disagree. I used to play a racing simulator developed by 3 people, and they gave us the "when its done" routine. What came of that? Still waiting into 2014 for a patch due to be released in 2008. The only recently started work on it, because they couldn't live off the money unsuspecting people paid them for a dead game. (Re: they spent all our money, so they're "rushing" to make the next release)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
If I keep hearing as many self-entitled complaints as I have in this thread, that might start happening.

Seriously, it has been nearly 21 months since TPA was first released on iOS. An extra day or three for the Steam release is not going to kill anyone at this point. So please, everyone remain calm. The sun will still rise tomorrow if TPA isn't released on Steam today.

Exactly! Not to mention it's been 14 months since Xbox 360 TPA players saw any of the DLC iOS and Android users were getting, and the constant delays WiiU owners have faced. When the PC version was greenlit seven (yes, seven!) months ago, it was welcome news for fans burned by console inactivity-yet Xbox live and WiiU are still prominently displayed on TPA's facebook page as "available". Then the Steam release date was revealed as today-and we find out at literally the 11th hour and 59th minute that it will not be released this week.

To be blunt, I'd be more worried if people were not venting right now.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I got the pricing fixed, but our Steam rep is in Europe (I still don't understand why), so they stopped responding to my emails about 4 hours ago. I don't have a new date or time from them yet.

Sorry about the delays. I'm quite angry myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts