IN-app doesn't work? (Android)

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
About a movement from one town into another, I've a little bit late to but the Deluxe Paket2. Uncomfortable a) the server are down and b) the payment action is rejecting all time.
I've delete the PayPal account and renewed, add a new credit card on the Google account, put Prepaid money on the account...
Nothing works... it is normal that I can not purchased anything if the Zaccarria Server is down?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
It's a shame....
I've try all possibilities to pay...nothing work.mIve check all combination with the credit card company...not chance...I've talk with the Google Support: The server of the app does reject or is not available...so the transaction is rejected. I've inform the developer via mail: No answer. I've inform the developer by twitter: First anseüwer : contact Google (still happen). I've inform the developer via Twitter again...no answer... Also after 3 weeks : The payment and try to buy the Deluxe2 Paket is rejected...

Should I really search a a hacked application? If it so...why I should buy any application in future, if the way of mod/hacke application It's an easiery way?
I didn't understand, why the developer is not interested to update his payment server ...If he not interested of all, he could switch the full application for free

I'm very pissed about this behavior...

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
I've no possibility to change any server adress. Its internal in the Google server (Google Payment)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.