Indy 500 Twitchstream

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Well, this is weird...two things.

One, I've had balls get stuck on the left ramp, at the part that returns the ball to the left inlane. You know, where the little car is. However, it always seemed to happen in a way that was inherent to the table's design...was the game supposed to do this?

Two, I didn't buy season 6, nor did I get the email with the reward code, but I could still play a full game, ending just before triggering the checkered flag. Was my gift put on my account automatically? If so, that throws a wrench into my plan to send the pro pass to someone else as a gift...

EDIT: Never mind, the first point is moot. Turns out that IS part of the design--it's a temporary lock for pit-stop modes. The wall is under the little car, and is hard to see unless you have Table Exploration on.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
i`m dreaming now ICELAND VS WALES EURO FINAL !!!!!!:cool:

giphy.gif

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
11PM EST and not on iOS. Guess I'm waiting til Tuesday, July 5th for the June table.

I guess the new Exile on Badstreet episode just got uploaded, worse case scenario in my opinion is that the June table comes out on iOS after the WWE draft on July 19th

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
And still they are using that god awful low resolution floor texture, come on FarSight surely it cant take a lot of work just to give a bit of love to the environmental textures!?

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I really hate when they say a table is going to be released on a given date and then don't update users when a platform is delayed. Like, how hard is it to fire a tweet saying, "iOS users, table will be up after the weekend" or whatever instead of leaving us out to dry?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts