IOS 1.2.11 is out!

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, I got it earlier but haven't had time to look at it yet. I wish there were more details listed regarding which tables the fixes are for.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I just pressed "update all" in manage tables and it downloaded two tables but didn't indicate which.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Whirlwind should have most of its major issues fixed now...and they put a muffler on those discs, too.

It does seem to play better,and I'm not seeing the ball leave the CP table anymore.
As for the other things,the TZ KS tourney is live,and there is some info on the T2 KS as well...

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It does seem to play better,and I'm not seeing the ball leave the CP table anymore.
As for the other things,the TZ KS tourney is live, and there is some info on the T2 KS as well...
Would you please go tell the T2 thread about that? They're freaking out because they say there's no mention of the T2 kickstarter. I'd do it myself but I'm at work and my iPad is not.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Would you please go tell the T2 thread about that? They're freaking out because they say there's no mention of the T2 kickstarter. I'd do it myself but I'm at work and my iPad is not.

Already done. I didn't get the chance to do it though.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Seriously feels like a table release day. That's how good the new Whirlwind code is. It's perfect now. Night and day difference.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.