iOS holiday tournament - firepower glitch

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Space Shuttle was in the last one and it's one of the best tables in TPA for tournaments IMO. T2 has been in 3 of the last 4 so that has to rest for a good while I hope. Tables with score double can be fun but very frustrating. Tee'd Off would be similar to POTO in that regard, which was alright with me in the Halloween tourney. Champion Pub has a bit of that as well when you wager your score in the cash fights. That's another great game in my book but it seems to be regarded lowly - like Victory, even though it's much more challenging and very well designed.

I'm not a fan of BK2K, but maybe that will change so I say bring it on! :)

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
That was a good tournament. Gus, you are really something else and probably the best bet to beat Dylan, who is consistently amazing. I was kind of disappointed in my performance, but I had been slacking off on playing lately so it was my own doing.

I think it would be to have an occasional no time limit tournament and limit it to a few tables. The focus on biggest points fastest is burning me out a bit...just a bit. :)

Hilarious how many of us are musicians! Maybe something about rhythm... I play in a ramones type band for children called the Boogers www.meet-the-boogers.com. We had a "New Years Eve" show on the 31st, which basically took me out on the last day...but no more excuses, Gus, Dylan and many others who kicked my butt were playing some really impressive pinball in this tournament.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
That was a good tournament. Gus, you are really something else and probably the best bet to beat Dylan, who is consistently amazing. I was kind of disappointed in my performance, but I had been slacking off on playing lately so it was my own doing.

I think it would be to have an occasional no time limit tournament and limit it to a few tables. The focus on biggest points fastest is burning me out a bit...just a bit. :)

Hilarious how many of us are musicians! Maybe something about rhythm... I play in a ramones type band for children called the Boogers www.meet-the-boogers.com. We had a "New Years Eve" show on the 31st, which basically took me out on the last day...but no more excuses, Gus, Dylan and many others who kicked my butt were playing some really impressive pinball in this tournament.
ramones for kids sounds scary bookmarked for later

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Idea ! A TPA band must be formed! I can provide the synths/beats/basslines. IIRC 'the postal service' made all their music through emails sent back and forth. That still would be too much work for me though lol. Gimme a beat!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.