Bug iOS v3.9.0 #1 Bugs

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Iphone4
iOS 7.1.2
HRC but also others

100%

Ball cannot be plunged straight after it's released from the ball trough. You need to wait until it's fully settled.
I think this is new. As I don't recall having to wait so long before.
There's also an issue on most tables where if you soft plunge so the ball returns back and then pull back the plunger before the ball comes to rest then when you release the ball doesn't move.

I remember this happened before on other tables in earlier releases, can't name the specific tables though but I do not think it's a new thing

R

Rhandos

Bug for version 3.9.1, but I'll post it here because there's no new thread yet

Version: 3.9.1
Platform/OS: iPhone 5S/iOs 7.1.2
Table: Who Dunnit
Description: When Multiball is triggered via the outlane slot machine (e.g. no ball is in play when it is triggered), two balls are loaded into the auto plunger and get stuck there. The camera stays on the table, even though there is no ball in play (it just drained, see above). When calling the attendant, the camera switches to the plunger, one is able to plunge two balls at the same time into play, but the camera STAYS on the plunger until both balls are drained. Normal play continues after that.
Notes: This is probably a bug resulting from the latest plunger fix that has been implemented on all (?) tables recently.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Bug on TPA v3.9.1 #4
iOS 7.1.2

The HUD display option does not stick (tested on Cirqus Voltaire). Despite turning the HUD off in Options, when the next game (of the same table) is started, the HUD is displayed again. When exiting the table, and the table is chosen again, HUD is again turned on. To put it more simply, the HUD does not stay turned off between games of the same table or when switching tables.

Reverting back to TPA v3.9.1 #1 corrects the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts