iOS Version 2.9.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I copied this image from the Android bugs topic. The parts and screws that seem to be missing on the Android version are missing in the iOS version on my iPad2 (iOS 7.0.3) as well. Table pack 19 was a rush job, shame shame shame.
Maybe the missing parts are still on the floor where they fell, just before re-assembly. ;)

Stuart Webster

Apr 24, 2013
I copied this image from the Android bugs topic. The parts and screws that seem to be missing on the Android version are missing in the iOS version on my iPad2 (iOS 7.0.3) as well. Table pack 19 was a rush job, shame shame shame.

I believe certain pieces are removed in the lower LOD sets -- the ones used on iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4 -- to help with performance. In the case of screws, we usually bake them into the textures when possible so it doesn't look so blatantly obvious. I'll be sure to run this by the art team.

Device: iPad 1st edition

Bug description: Class of 1812 crashes and goes back to home screen

Steps to reproduce: start the game

Additional comments: Sometimes the game will start, but will crash during play. Often it crashes before you can start play.

Frequency: almost always
Could you please send your crash report to support@pinballarcade.com?

Last edited:
N

netizen

Class of 1812

Device/OS: iPad 4th generation iOS 6.1.3

Bug Description: entering initials for high score fails with multiple users.

Steps To Reproduce: get a new high score for player 1, 2 or 3 in a 4 player game.

Frequency: appears to be 100%

Additional Comments:

The game does not wait for all players to finish before entering initials.
After initials are entered for winning player, the game hangs up. The enter initials form remains on-screen when the next player is supposed to shoot ball three. No way to exit the screen while saving the high score. You must kill the entire app and lose the final ball for remaining players.

I first had this when player 1 had new high score. I replicated the issue with player 2 having a new high score as well.

There is a similar problem with emulation timing on Android as well. Try waiting 5-10 seconds after selecting the number of players before starting the game to see if that "solves" the problem.
This is the workaround on 'droid, IDK if it will be the same on iOS.

Confirmed with iPad 2 iOS 7. However, this issue is true with BOTH new tables

If this "solution" works on iOS then it will work on both Victory and 1812

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Device/OS: Ipad 2 (probably all)

Bug Description: 8th racecar light in the centre of the Victory table displays a backwards F instead of the car where the light should be.

Steps To Reproduce: Start victory, look at playfield.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: Such a simple art bug, I dont know how they don't spot these things.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Device/OS: Ipad 2

Bug Description: Victory table plays entire games without the music track. Sound effects still present, but no music.

Steps To Reproduce: Start a game of Victory.

Frequency: I'll estimate at 40% of the time. I've had multiple sessions where this issue hasnt occured, but sometimes I've had it occur 3 or 4 games in a row.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
iPad 3 iOS7

Victory: Scored over 112.000.000 points and it only counted 12.000.000. :(

I reproduced this (with a score of 187M I might add... :-( ) on iPad2 iOS 6.1.3. It does not take the rollover into account. This also means the top score of 160M must be bogus. I hope this gets fixed soon because it's frustrating as hell!

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
Shouldn't the score replay in 1812 be an extra ball instead of a free game? Not reporting as a bug since I don't know.

haj

Sep 28, 2012

Bug Description: Victory table plays entire games without the music track. Sound effects still present, but no music.

Frequency: I'll estimate at 40% of the time. I've had multiple sessions where this issue hasnt occured, but sometimes I've had it occur 3 or 4 games in a row.

I'm experiencing the same, iPad2/iOS7

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
After reviewing some of the issues here, I've noticed opinion creeping into the bug reports. Please use the feedback and discussion thread for matters of opinion/complaint, and keep this thread focused on strictly bug reporting.

Thanks,
Management

shanecole

Nov 2, 2012
iPad Air, IOS 7.0.3

Picked my iPad Air up today, gameplay is fine but the in game menu UI elements are all quarter size and often in the top left ¼ of the screen only, like it thinks its running at iPad 2 / mini resolution.

Main menu is ok, just in the games the menu appears in top right, and the buttons for camera, pause, launch ball are all tiny (but in the correct corners).

Played AFM first and noticed the red lights have a light effect I don't remember on my iPad 4, nice!

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: Ipad Air iOS 7.03

Bug Description: On HH Cam 3 locked the flippers on the lower playfield are obscured by the camera angle when it zooms into the basement.

Steps To Reproduce: Play HH cam3 locked on iPad Air

Frequency: 100% of the time

Additional Comments: This also happens on ipad2 which I also reported.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012

I've seen (actually heard) the same thing with an iPad 4 on iOS 6.1.3. I first thought it was a one-off issue since the next time I tried it, it was fine. I'll have to make note of the frequency if it happens again.

Refrenz

Jan 20, 2013
I've just upgraded from an iPad 2 and Installed Pinball Arcade on an iPad Air - some menus (the ones with orange bullet points that show various options/info) are one quarter the normal size and appear in the top left of the screen. All DMDs/score displays are quarter-sized as are other buttons (angle button, pause/menu button, launch buttons etc) on all tables, in both portrait and landscape mode. iOS version 7.03.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device/OS: IPhone 4

Bug Description: Victory table Doesnt register FUEL Special Wizard goal

Steps To Reproduce: Complete FUEL while special light is flashing (7 second window)

Frequency: Only done it once as its a tricky goal. I defo managed it within the time limit as I was fast/lucky and it awarded the extra ball.

(P.s These bugs drive me mad and they're far too frequent. This isn't even a multiball table. Given my experiance of QA teams I'm sure they'd have spotted this. Whats up with your unit tests/bug fixing proceedures?)

Last edited:

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device/OS: IPhone 4

Bug Description: Victory Plunger cam stuck

Steps To Reproduce: I shot a very weak shot that just escaped the plunger lane and trickled into the right inlane

Frequency: Once, Not tried it again, was an accident the first time.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 2, iOS 6

Description: On Victory, the scrolling camera zooms into the F-U-E-L targets even when it is turned off.

Steps to reproduce: Shoot for the upper playfield.

Frequency: It happens to me only sometimes. The first couple of times I played it didn't happen, now it seems to be happening about 80% of the time.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Ipad air, ios7

Medieval Madness, dmd very small, portait mode, camera angle 3, probably other modes too, and likely orher pinball machines too.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Ipad air, ios7

Medieval Madness troll bombs are auto fired when using the flipper buttons instead of the launch button. Impossible to save trollbombs for the battle of the kingdom...

Btw: the launch button is also very small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts