Bug Iphone 6 - Multi-touch issues

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Looks like I spoke too soon. Every so often for the past many months, I wondered if this bug was happening to me again, but I thought that maybe my finger was just outside the screen or something. I couldn't reproduce the bug when I wanted. Then tonight I was playing Gorgar, and the bug seemed to be really bad. After some playing around, I was able to reproduce it by holding the left flipper, and touching the mid-bottom area was a dead zone. Then I tried to reproduce the bug in games like TAF, and there was no bug. Then I went back to Gorgar and now the dead zone was the bottom corner. Strange.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Sad really, I've continued buying tables on iOS but because of this problem I never play on my phone. Like abouttreefitty said... Please fix this!
Are we really like the only three people complaining about this?

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
Got an iPhone 7 tonight. I was hoping that the issue might be magically fixed. No such luck. This f###ing bug happens on the iPhone 7 as well. What a joke.

dtruchan

Oct 1, 2016
I experience this same issue on my iPhone 6S+ playing Pinball Arcade. I also experience this issue with Zen Pinball, Zaccaria, the Coober Ltd tables and Age of Pinballs. I can't reproduce it on any of the OOO Gameprom tables, PB Dreams or Atomic Pinball. I also do not have the issue with any of them on an iPad 2.

Last edited:

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
This bug is in Stern Pinball Arcade also. I'm not sure why I'm still buying this game, when it's really unplayable. This is a major game breaking bug, why is no one talking about this more!

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
This bug is in Stern Pinball Arcade also. I'm not sure why I'm still buying this game, when it's really unplayable. This is a major game breaking bug, why is no one talking about this more!

I wonder the same thing. The fact that the other bugs get official responses and this doesn't leads me to think that a fix isn't possible.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
I'm wondering if this topic is talking about 2 different bugs. I have both.

Bug 1: there's a dead zone in the corner. The earlier video in this thread is this bug. I feel like it has something to do with the "button position" option. I used to have this bug, until I switched the button to the bottom position, so now I just don't flip in that zone anymore.

Bug 2: this bug doesn't have to happen in the corners, but it's when you hit one flipper then the other very quickly after, it won't register the second flip. I have somewhat of a hard time trying to reproduce it, but when I'm playing naturally, it happens a lot. This is the bug that's also in the Stern Pinball Arcade. I see it a lot with Mustang.

abouttreefitty

Apr 26, 2014
I'm wondering if this topic is talking about 2 different bugs. I have both.

Bug 1: there's a dead zone in the corner. The earlier video in this thread is this bug. I feel like it has something to do with the "button position" option. I used to have this bug, until I switched the button to the bottom position, so now I just don't flip in that zone anymore.

Bug 2: this bug doesn't have to happen in the corners, but it's when you hit one flipper then the other very quickly after, it won't register the second flip. I have somewhat of a hard time trying to reproduce it, but when I'm playing naturally, it happens a lot. This is the bug that's also in the Stern Pinball Arcade. I see it a lot with Mustang.

I'm the one that made the video. It's one bug, not two. The dead zone is created when the opposite side of the screen is touched and held at a certain spot. That's what's causing the second bug you describe.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
I still think it's 2 bugs. The first bug only happens in the corner. The second bug happens anywhere in the flipper zone.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
For me, the first bug doesn't need both flippers to be pressed. The corner zone is just dead, no matter what. This bug is very easy to reproduce. The second bug has to have the other flipper flipped milliseconds before the other.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.