Iron Maiden table release

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.

Anyone any idea when the irons table is due to make its way out of the factory (i assume it hasnt already). The Mrs and myself are visiting Las Vegas again in october and wondered what the odds are of finding it somewhere. Hall of Fame, NYNY arcade, fremont etc...

Cheers for any info.

Andy.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
It's available. I played it at California Extreme last month. Don't know where to go to play it, though.

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Ok great, sounds like its around just in limited quantities. Im not aware of it being in Las Vegas yet, i guess one of the locals might shout here if it is. PHoF is most likely i suppose, but fremont and NYNY arcade have the latest sterns so you never know.

Just under seven weeks and counting....

Nomorestalker

Feb 19, 2013
Ok great, sounds like its around just in limited quantities. Im not aware of it being in Las Vegas yet, i guess one of the locals might shout here if it is. PHoF is most likely i suppose, but fremont and NYNY arcade have the latest sterns so you never know.

Just under seven weeks and counting....

There's a pretty good chance it'll be at either of those within 7 weeks. I got to play this table at the last PAPA event it's a lot of fun. You can always check Pinballmap.com

It looks like a bit of a drive from the main strip, but the only place in Vegas I can find it so far (table listed updated August 17th)

Good Timez Billiards
5740 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV, 89146
(702) 431-0358
Hook (Data East, 1992)
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) (Stern, 2018)
Rob Zombie's Spookshow International (Spooky Pinball, 2016)
Star Wars (Data East, 1992)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Williams, 1991)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Stern, 2003)

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for that. if we get desperate enough at least its there. Hopefully a handier one will have appeared by then. Had look on map, its a little way out, but been out that way in past on a visit to Vamp'd (if your familiar). Its quite near there.

Cheers.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Come to Colorado, if you throw a rock you will probably hit a Iron Maiden machine and a chance of bouncing off and hitting a dead pool table. We already have 3 dead pools at locations with many more on the way

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
You know what the worst thing about this thread is? When I saw the title in “new posts” I thought it was a FarSight announcement. :rolleyes:

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
You know what the worst thing about this thread is? When I saw the title in “new posts” I thought it was a FarSight announcement. :rolleyes:

Haha, hey you never know, maybe one day.....

Would love to see them do it, plus a few other of the rock bands ones.

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
So, Count's Kustoms fan?

Yes, when we visited vegas last year we went to his workshop to see the place and were taken to vamp'd after for dinner, met two of the guys there too. Was good tour. They were doing an unveiling while we were there too.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yes, when we visited vegas last year we went to his workshop to see the place and were taken to vamp'd after for dinner, met two of the guys there too. Was good tour. They were doing an unveiling while we were there too.

I wish the show was more about the builds and less about the ‘personalities’, but I do think they turn out nice vehicles. They’re not always my style or flavor, but so what? I’m sure seeing the showroom, the paint up close, is a lot better than the glimpses on TV.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
So I sold my Getaway and Centaur...and bought my first new in box pin. Iron Maiden Pro. Love the music. Elwin's design is awesome. My local Stern Distributor (Flipper Fidelity in Reading, PA) had Metallica too but I would just spend WAY too much modding it. Color DMD, Total Light Show, etc... I'm really happy with my choice. It's my first pin that I didn't have to spend 30 hours repairing. :D

Of course...pics.

photo sharing

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Congrats man! Must have been hard to part with that Centaur. But you bought a great pin. Best of luck with her.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Congrats man! Must have been hard to part with that Centaur. But you bought a great pin. Best of luck with her.

Nope. Centaur is beautiful looking and sounding but I couldn’t stand playing it. Brick, brick, brick.... Maybe I’m just too used to flowing games but Centaur was just annoying to play. All I could think of while playing was “I just stripped and replaced all of these drop targets and now I’m jamming a steel ball into them with fully rebuild flippers.” And I mean “rebuilt.” Because everything but the mounting brackets were gone. So, all new parts. It found a happy new home with a collector in Pittsburgh so all is well.

Last edited:

AndyD

Apr 27, 2017
Nice pictures, great table. Would love to own a real table at some point, but space and mainly money is an issue!?

Centaur is one of my favourite pins that i have yet to find and play for real. PHoF yet to have one of these....

Still hoping that Iron Maiden has made it there by the time we go.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
I've played a ton of Iron Maiden now, and even though they aren't a favorite band of mine this pin is one of my all time favorites. Iron Maiden's music and the band's art are both really well suited to pinball, even people that don't like them seem to agree on that. The backglass animations are some of the worst I've seen on any machine and it makes me wish that this had just been given a simple DMD. The thing that makes this table special is that they've taken some chances with layouts and rules and made something that feels less like a Stern and more like what you'd expect from an independent team.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.