Is most running Pinball Arcade on mobile phones and tablets?

What platforms do you run Pinball arcade on primarily

• PC

Votes: 38 27.5%
  • consoles

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • mobile phones/pads

Votes: 60 43.5%
  • mobile phones/pads <=> PC/consoles

Votes: 12 8.7%

• Total voters

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
All I have is PC and Android. PC just makes everything convenient for me: I can go surf the web, check my mail, and play TPA on the same machine. Android I use only when I'm away from home either its college or errands.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
PS Vita mostly, PS3 next, PC for playing a table that isn't out on PS yet(insert whiny comment here), iPhone 5s for casual time killing.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
When at home, PC. The larger screen and better controls are just . . . better. However, I can't take it with me, and there's an awful lot of waiting we need to do in life, so in those cases, the mobile version comes in handy.

Chellspecker

Apr 20, 2013
I only play TPA on my iPad 2. Something about the glassy surface and the portrait mode does it for me. Definitely too small on my iPhone 5S. I have a PS3 but don't have TPA on it, never felt the need to double-buy all the tables. However, this game and Infamous 3 will eventually make me buy a PS4, probably sooner rather than later. I never really play console games that much, weirdly. I am a mobile gamer for sure. One of my favourite things is playing TPA on a plane. I have yet to beat a high score I achieved on Fun House at 30,000 feet.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Started on android tablet, now playing on PC probably more than on tablet. I like both platforms. In summer I will definitely play more on the mobile device. Carrying my PC outside is not a viable option ;)

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I started out playing on my iPhone; Pinball Arcade and books were the reason I bought an iPad.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I think most people is running on mobile.

Then again most people is running the game on the device they is most accustomed with.

Therefor the answer are anything.

Also are the last option a pick for both consoles and mobile? Cause that's what I is running.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
PS3 only... because I don't have any mobile devices (not even a phone :cool:).

I can play time to time the demo version on an android phone. Tactile feels a little weird (guess it requires some practice), but the tiny screen (bigger than common phone, though) is a no-way-jose for me. I'm too used to my big 16/9.

Last edited:

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Started on ipad, now split between PC and my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Play on my Note 3 occasionally when on the crapper or waiting in doctors office, etc.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Leaderboard numbers give the idea that the consoles (particularly PS4) are mostly used for playing. New tables available for Android/IOS only don't have that many players.

Last edited:
R

Rhandos

Primarily on iPhone, but I'm going to switch to PC once DX11 lightning comes out.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.