Is "Pro" worth the extra money?

invitro

May 4, 2012
I have bought Pro each time I bought a Season Pass. I don't think I've used it. Well, I have used custom balls quite a bit since discovering that they can make detecting the ball easier, but I don't know if that's part of Pro. I actually don't know what's in Pro. I watched a bit of the video below (thanks to whomever posted that), and I know a little more. I want to try the Table Exploration. It seems that looking at a table's playfield and backglass should not be an extra cost, but I am not complaining, I don't believe that complaining about what you get when you freely choose to purchase something is legitimate :).

I want to try the SS no-family mode sometime too. So while I haven't actually used the Pro stuff, I am still glad I bought them, I suppose. I feel sure that I'll use the features eventually. Looking at the operator menus was very exciting the first few times I did that with actual machines, but I guess it's not so exciting any more. Maybe I should've waited to buy Pro until I planned to use it, or at least was sure exactly what it was, but I recollect that it's cheaper to buy it with the Season Pass.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts