It’s the end of seasons on the pinball arcade

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm pretty sure that Season 8 will just be 5 of the $10 Stern Tables: Ac/DC, Mustang, Star Trek, Whoa Nellie, and Big Buck Hunter. They said they will be reassembling the old tables into packages by manufacturer, so I doubt they will create a new season with tables by multiple companies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm pretty sure that Season 8 will just be 5 of the $10 Stern Tables: Ac/DC, Mustang, Star Trek, Whoa Nellie, and Big Buck Hunter. They said they will be reassembling the old tables into packages by manufacturer, so I doubt they will create a new season with tables by multiple companies.
That's what Chris and I reckon as well as far as the next season goes.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
Damn so TPA has lost all Williams/Bally licensed tables, thats a massive loss!!!. There was still so many great Williams/Bally tables that needed to come to TPA....beginning of the end i guess they had a good run :(

This really sucks because there were 3 Bally/Midway tables I wanted to see emulated that now are probably lost forever: Jokerz!, Bad Cats and Mousin' Around. Visual Pinball doesn't even have Mousin' Around, that's how much people care about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts