It’s the end of seasons on the pinball arcade

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm pretty sure that Season 8 will just be 5 of the $10 Stern Tables: Ac/DC, Mustang, Star Trek, Whoa Nellie, and Big Buck Hunter. They said they will be reassembling the old tables into packages by manufacturer, so I doubt they will create a new season with tables by multiple companies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm pretty sure that Season 8 will just be 5 of the $10 Stern Tables: Ac/DC, Mustang, Star Trek, Whoa Nellie, and Big Buck Hunter. They said they will be reassembling the old tables into packages by manufacturer, so I doubt they will create a new season with tables by multiple companies.
That's what Chris and I reckon as well as far as the next season goes.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
Damn so TPA has lost all Williams/Bally licensed tables, thats a massive loss!!!. There was still so many great Williams/Bally tables that needed to come to TPA....beginning of the end i guess they had a good run :(

This really sucks because there were 3 Bally/Midway tables I wanted to see emulated that now are probably lost forever: Jokerz!, Bad Cats and Mousin' Around. Visual Pinball doesn't even have Mousin' Around, that's how much people care about it.

Members online

Members online