It’s the end of seasons on the pinball arcade

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
The devs must be super stoked!!, must of been a massive demand having to get a table out every month

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Ich hope they focus on bug fixes, tuning and VR now. Ball Rotation would be awesome. If they put a lot of work into tables, they could easily launch a remastered version for some bucks.
A remastered version! I have $300 invested in this already for my iPad. They need to fix all the problems with this version.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This is bitter-sweet news. But more sweet than bitter. I agree with what a lot of you are saying about more time in between tables can be a good thing. If TPA pulled the plug, it would be a different story. Besides, if Farsight needs to focuse on SPA a little more, I'm fine with that too. All I've been playing lately is GB, and a little Sorcerer. I just found out from this thread that BR is out, but that's my own fault for not paying attention. Anyways, I'll be playing that a lot now.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we`re a couple short of 100 tables counting the SPA tables AC/DC , Startreck and Mustang . with a couple of new ones we`ll hit the ton . and about 80 tables at Zen and about 50 at Zaccaria , that`s a great collection !!! I want to thank all 3 companies , you have all given me a great ride and many years of fun till I kick the bucket !!!:cool::cool::cool:

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
So, now that they're slowing down their release schedule a bit, what improvements would you guys like to see? Improved physics? Quality updates on the older tables? Can't remember if there are any tables left that they didn't get the ROMs for, but if so, getting those in game?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
So, now that they're slowing down their release schedule a bit, what improvements would you guys like to see? Improved physics? Quality updates on the older tables? Can't remember if there are any tables left that they didn't get the ROMs for, but if so, getting those in game?

I'm hoping to see rom emulation for Black Hole, Fire Power, Gorgar, and Genie.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Not sure if this is too much to ask for, but better lighting on IOS. Most of the EMs look great on my iPad. El Derado EM looks awesome. And for some reason Tee’d Off looks great as far as lighting. But a lot of the tables look too bright to even have lighting. Maybe I’m asking for too much. But then how come Teed Off looks great on IOS?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I doubt the business model can/will change. I would have thought they are going to concentrate on other projects and have a skeleton team looking after Pinball Arcade doing the occasional release. I'd be surprised if we saw any change to quality or bug fixes - just longer release cycles.

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
I doubt the business model can/will change. I would have thought they are going to concentrate on other projects and have a skeleton team looking after Pinball Arcade doing the occasional release. I'd be surprised if we saw any change to quality or bug fixes - just longer release cycles.

I am personally committed to fixing as many bugs as I can when time allows.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
I like this idea. I can’t wait to see the improvements that the team will make the game with more time to fix bugs. Plus, I view it as a possible quality over quantity thing. Instead of trying to line 10 tables up to complete a 10 month season, it could increase the chances of Farsight releasing tables that are frequently on top of players wish lists.

Tron

Jul 8, 2012
I think the twitch stream comments were a polite way of saying the game is done. A few updates here and there to address the most glaring issues and it's finished.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.