It's Fish Tales!!!!! (and Season 3 discussion)

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Seriously!!! If I hit any lotto I would basically say what's your price for this table. If it was big enough I would just bankroll them and give them my list. I don't think Indy Jones or Tron would be a challenge anymore.

If I won the lottery to a decent amount - I'd just buy the real tables I wanted. And maybe buy my neighbours house to put them in.

Virtual Pinball? - not if I could afford anything else.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
As the administrator of the board, I've asked people that install tapa-talk to disable the tag line. Since many were unable/unwilling to do so, any post with the tagline in the message will be unable to be posted to the forum.

I've been here for a few weeks and no admin asked me to get rid of the tagline...
But hey no big deal, it's done, it's gone.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've had a number of users complain that it's annoying, and I'd have to agree. We don't need a product advertising itself on the forum. That was one of the conditions of me installing it in the first place, but we've recently had a number of new users that weren't around for the original decision to install the plugin, and don't realize that others find it annoying. I've spent a bit of time looking for ways to disable it on a server level, and I've come across tons of complaints about it on other forums as well. Sadly, no solution.

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
Sounds promising:

This was on forums page on TPA "Steam beta"
"I really enjoyed playing Fish Tales today in the Steam beta"

The Pinball Arcade
It's become most of the staff's favorite table... awesome gameplay, we see why you guys asked for it so much.

wiesenpieper

Apr 26, 2013
Sounds promising:

This was on forums page on TPA "Steam beta"
"I really enjoyed playing Fish Tales today in the Steam beta"

The Pinball Arcade
It's become most of the staff's favorite table... awesome gameplay, we see why you guys asked for it so much.

are all new Table (Packs) Beta´s only for kickstarters like the beta before start? (Steam)

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I've had a number of users complain that it's annoying, and I'd have to agree. We don't need a product advertising itself on the forum. That was one of the conditions of me installing it in the first place, but we've recently had a number of new users that weren't around for the original decision to install the plugin, and don't realize that others find it annoying. I've spent a bit of time looking for ways to disable it on a server level, and I've come across tons of complaints about it on other forums as well. Sadly, no solution.

This is for version 4.1.x, but may work with 4.2.0? http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=257368

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I think It will be exciting to get a new table a month, you don't know what It'll be, but it will be brand new and not a PHOF re-hash. I'm cool with this :)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Woohoo (backglass is safely in the house)

ftsmall.jpg

Have to wait till Sunday afternoon to set it up, in the meantime I'm going to tag each backbox connector in preparation for the beheading!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Not me either. The store DID update, though.

EDIT: Talked to Badger. Should be live soon.

Last edited:

Replacement

Oct 27, 2013
Bought immediately at minute one. :D
And it's, of course, the best TPA table ever. Difficult, terrible, kickassing, a true challenge. If you distract yourself for just a millisecond, the ball goes down, between those damn lightning flippers, at the speed of light. This is the way it should always have been and a more realistic experience. This is a true demonstration that Fairsight reads this forum really carefully! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts