Karl's ego trip

karl

May 10, 2012
The wait for The Shadow and Twilight Zone is getting tough, but the seller sent me a few nice pictures of The Shadow. Almost ready and looking pretty decent and only one week until Metallica Premium finally gets here :p

7rqv.jpg

x25f.jpg

kkep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks guys. I choose to buy from this guy because he is really talented at fixing playfields and decals and takes good care of what he has. That's why I still have to wait a little bit to get my machines because he wants them to be as good order as possible.
He just installed new side decals for the backbox. I have been thinking about getting someone to do the full works on my White Water but the price is pretty steep.

BTW: I just got a shipment of none-glare glass and it is crazy how much they do to the machines. It's almost as there is no glass at all when you look at the playfield. I highly Recommended anyone interested check them out. The Price is a bit stiff (ca 200$)
but worth it.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Wow! That is the nicest shadow I've ever seen! Congrats! I've only seen such nice play fields on fully restored Monterbashes...

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That glass sounds amazing. Ever since I hurt my back in '98, I've had to put up with a lot of backglass glare since I have to play sitting down. If I ever buy another machine, I'll definitely have to upgrade the glass. I wish more on-location pins had it. My chair is pretty low, so often the whole upper-half of the playfield has glare from my viewing angle. That's one thing I love about virtual pinball: a clear view :)

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Great game, Shadow. Did you find the secret laugh mode yet?

Thanks for the heads up. I will search for that mode as soon as I get the machine. Only played it once in real life before buying it, but it got me hooked right away. This is definitely one machine that outshine the license it is based on :D

karl

May 10, 2012
This is my new Lord Of The Rings Topper. Just needs some leds and this baby will scare the living shire out of you

o6t3.jpg

karl

May 10, 2012
It's candle light holder :) but after a little work I think it will do the trick??

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts