Lack of Addams Family info/news!!!???

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
I already put in $30...no way I'm paying for the table again just to play it while things get sorted. There are 50+ other tables at my disposal along with Timeshock. Wait it out, buddy...wait it out!

Same here, Timeshock has been keeping me occupied while I wait. Also recently DL'd Crystal Caliburn II on iOS too. I have more than enough mobile pins to keep me occupied until TAF unlocks.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I already put in $30...no way I'm paying for the table again just to play it while things get sorted. There are 50+ other tables at my disposal along with Timeshock. Wait it out, buddy...wait it out!

Agreed man. Well put. Deep down, I felt the same way, just wanted a second opinion. Totally right about Timeshock. That could soak up my time for a good while lol. Also I've been dabbling in their Vrunswick app. I figured out a way to cheat and get infinite money and energy. Well cheat probably isn't the right word. It's their own fault for making an opponent' ball spin the same as whatever ball you're using. So using the first ball, their ball will always go in the gutter. As long as you don't skip through the CPU screen

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Just want to give a shout out to farsight. Addams family looks amazing and plays great - what an incredible accomplishment to digitize this game and the implementation does not disappoint -thank you. I know it's an alphabetical thing but I like how Addams is now the first game you see when you launch "my tables"

I am fortunate to have TAF locally - and my first game on TPA beat my IRL score :) - looking forward to spending lot of time with this -master the rules - and head back to the real machine!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
Ok.... FFS how long do I have to play the free version before I get my pro version? It's all good though. The table looks awesome. If there's anything I've learned about FS, it's to have patience. So everything is peachy. I'm wondering if I should just go ahead and pay. Any thoughts?

That's what they want us to do!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just sit tight & wait for the kickstarter rewards to roll out. Just another kickstarter sacrifice. It's all worth it to get the game made. We waited years for Addams.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Just sit tight & wait for the kickstarter rewards to roll out. Just another kickstarter sacrifice. It's all worth it to get the game made. We waited years for Addams.

If you don't play TPA with a PS3, please, don't talk about sacrifice. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.