Lack of Addams Family info/news!!!???

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
My parents had one.
I once or twice tried to connect to the "sex sites".
It made an horrible sound and I had to wait hours for 2 boobs made of 8 pixels.
End of story for me. I'm sorry. Leave me alone with that broken sci-fi now. Please. :p

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
My parents are mad at you at this very moment.

rod_stewart_knee_high_leotard_britt_eckland.jpg

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just want to give a shout out to farsight. Addams family looks amazing and plays great - what an incredible accomplishment to digitize this game and the implementation does not disappoint -thank you. I know it's an alphabetical thing but I like how Addams is now the first game you see when you launch "my tables"

I am fortunate to have TAF locally - and my first game on TPA beat my IRL score :) - looking forward to spending lot of time with this -master the rules - and head back to the real machine!

Lucky. There used to be one about an hour and a half from where I live. The thing of it is, I didn't like it. Only played 1 or 2 games. Drain drain drain, and I was like, well this sucks. But that was before I got (ok) at pinball. It makes sense to me why pinball is so underground nowadays. I realise it is on the rise but you know what I mean. So, someone like me, with somewhat of a pinball background getting frustrated at arguably the best table of all times. Yeah I can see why pinball has gone out

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
pinball needs a high level of skill most videogames today do not, for mkdern new players theres one rule learn to fail learn to fight again

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
pinball needs a high level of skill most videogames today do not, for mkdern new players theres one rule learn to fail learn to fight again

Regarding skill level... I was just talking to a friend of mine today who said he'd rather play chess because there's some level of progression. To which I responded, do you realise that there are professional pinball tournaments out there? Do you think they are just flailing around like an idiot? Here's another one I love.... Oh it just seems like you're trying to get the high score, that's not hard at all. To which I say, have you ever played Tetris? Or any game for that matter? Omigord, there's so much skill involved it's insane. I keep getting better at real pinball. No progression my ass. These are the #1 stupid questions to automatically get on my sh!t list

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Another one is... Well it seems like all you're doing is keeping the ball from draining. Idiots. If that were the case then just keep the ball trapped and you win! Free DiGuorno's pizza all around

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
When I log out and log back in on the pc version I get a blue screen of death.
Anyone else experiencing this

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I just tried and I was able to log out and log back in fine. I didn't get the blue screen until I tried to exit the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts