Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nik Barbour

This thread could probably do with a sticky putting on it!
PinWiz if / when you update the info, could you add an extra reply on the end of this thread saying "post 1 updated xx/xx/xx xx:xx", as i've got an automatic email notification subscription on this thread, problem is it dosn't ping when you update an existing thread, only when a new one is added!
Thanks.

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Did they say anything in regards to a European release on PSN? April 10th is obviously the US date.

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Farsight really need to look at the way they release information, posting important information in a comment to someones question posted on facebook 11 hours ago is not the way to do it. They need to start making their own posts more often rather than in comments. I've been scouring this site and facebook for days now but completely missed that.

I completely agree! I check their Facebook page a few times a day and hardly ever see ANYTHING from them... then I read news on the forum about announcements they made in response to somebody, somewhere. Terrible system for delivering news to fans :(

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Initially they were much better at making actual post themselves.
Hopefully this'll resume...

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
There's only about half a dozen of them, and they must be flat out. We must be patient! It's hard though, I can't wait!!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@Nik Barbour...I'll make sure I post a reply when I update information from now on.

@Jucksalbe...FarSight stated that releases should happen simultaneously across all regions. I have updated the first post with this information.

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

@Nik Barbour...I'll make sure I post a reply when I update information from now on.

@Jucksalbe...FarSight stated that releases should happen simultaneously across all regions. I have updated the first post with this information.

Thanks PinWiz!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : All my references have pulled the March 28th release date, so until further notice, the release date is To Be Determined.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Just checked, Major Nelson's tweet is still there.....I don't see how anything's changed since this morning?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just checked, Major Nelson's tweet is still there.....I don't see how anything's changed since this morning?

That tweet has been deleted...clear your cache and Major Nelson is not the only reference I have.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Surely if it was out on Wednesday FarSight would have made an offical announcment by now

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Updated Xbox 360 release date with more information.

PinMike8666

Feb 20, 2012
Did you call FarSight and Microsoft about the delayed release?

I only ask since I still see the date as March 28th. With not much news about the game, FarSight not talking about the release, and Major Nelson deleting his tweet, it seems inevitable this game will be delayed for at least a week or two. I speculate it could (and should) be released before the "Xbox Live Arcade Next" block, which starts on April 18th.

BTW, the European rating system (PEGI) just rated this game several hours ago.

http://twitter.com/#!/PEGI_RATING/status/184668396267376640

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Did you call FarSight and Microsoft about the delayed release?

I only ask since I still see the date as March 28th. With not much news about the game, FarSight not talking about the release, and Major Nelson deleting his tweet, it seems inevitable this game will be delayed for at least a week or two. I speculate it could (and should) be released before the "Xbox Live Arcade Next" block, which starts on April 18th.

Like I said before, don't read too much into the date posted on Xbox LIVE since it has inaccurate information and hasn't been updated since it was posted. FarSight is working vigorously with Microsoft to try and get The Pinball Arcade released as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online